Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was listening to the Break, and Ambar had a good question..

Would you rather go in to the playoffs with our defense (the way its been playing the last 3 games) or our offense from the first month of the season :jbhmm:

i think id rather this defense
Defense. Add another OL + an actual vertical TE for the offense during the offseason/draft and let the defense carry Trent Dilfer to back to back bowls.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We did a decent job against Mahomes :hubie:
Yet KC still covered. Never felt like we were going to win that game. There was a helpless feeling that entire game bc of the offense's ineptitude.

Now, when the offense is running like a well-oiled machine, I always feel we are in the game no matter what.

We've averaged 4 turnovers per game the last 3 weeks against mediocre QBs. If that number is just cut in half to 2 per game in the playoffs and the offense keeps playing like scrubs we're going to get washed in the first round.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
No skill players making the Pro Bowl is an indictment on Dak and Kellen. We got $300 million+ and 3 1st rd picks invested in these guys. They should all be embarrassed of themselves.

Schultz probably should have made it over Kyle Pitts.

I dunno who else was gonna make it.. Cooper missed basically 2 1/2 games. Lamb is the one who stands out that could have but NFC is just too stacked at WR.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at anyone concerned about a fukkin pro-bowl :mjlol:

This has to be the most miserable fanbase in sports. Starting qb misses time with a calf strain, starting WR misses times with injury/covid, starting rb is clearly banged up and you're wondering why these dudes aren't in the pro-bowl? Like wtf :gucci:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Lol at anyone concerned about a fukkin pro-bowl :mjlol:

This has to be the most miserable fanbase in sports. Starting qb misses time with a calf strain, starting WR misses times with injury/covid, starting rb is clearly banged up and you're wondering why these dudes aren't in the pro-bowl? Like wtf :gucci:

the goal is for nobody to play in that game :sadcam: