Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We bringing back Kearse next year? :jbhmm:
My priorities would be him, Gregory and Hooker on defense. Then maybe Armstrong. Kearse is a swiss army knife, very versatile player with off the charts intangibles. Hopefully we can get something done.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I agree....K.Neal can go along w/ LVE and A.Brown
Speaking of LVE, mentioned this play in the game thread...poor angle. Even though it seems like Sturm posted this because he's on a quest to get fans to turn on Diggs because of his poor run D. This was on LVE. No doubt in my mind, Jabril Cox would be starting right now if he didn't get hurt.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all the talk about the nfc East being weak, right now based on overall record it’s the 4th toughest division. So it hasn’t been a cake walk like the narrative says

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Speaking of LVE, mentioned this play in the game thread...poor angle. Even though it seems like Sturm posted this because he's on a quest to get fans to turn on Diggs because of his poor run D. This was on LVE. No doubt in my mind, Jabril Cox would be starting right now if he didn't get hurt.

LVE has a dad bod now. He’s a cac from a small town from Idaho in a locker room full of brehs and goons. He can’t relate to nobody now. Jaylon Smith is a cornball negro so he accepted him and Sean Lee was the leader. Both of them are gone now.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I was listening to the Break, and Ambar had a good question..

Would you rather go in to the playoffs with our defense (the way its been playing the last 3 games) or our offense from the first month of the season :jbhmm:

i think id rather this defense

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle

Would you rather go in to the playoffs with our defense (the way its been playing the last 3 games) or our offense from the first month of the season :jbhmm:

I’d say defense too. It was defense that won the SB for Tampa last year, they had Mahomes running for his life

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I starting to see this point a lot on various content creators channels and on CZ. Do you guys think the vanilla play calling on the offense is by choice?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Give me the offense. Dak throwing for 3+ tds, Amari/CD getting 100 yes each is what almost won us the Bucs game. This defense will not play like this against better quarterbacks.