Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Fanbase sippin a lot of kool-aid right now @dtownreppin214 @Codeine Bryant
Let them. We are 10-4 so I get the excitement.
I’m looking forward to seeing us host a playoff game. Cowboys playoff games is my favorite sports.

With that being said, yeah, lot of rose tinted glasses and silver linings playbook lookin ass brehs in here. All sorts of justifications for a terribly ran offense by QB and OC since it was hot outside. McCarthy is as useful in-game as Garrett.

We have two top 10 defensive players. Only thing giving me some hope when our offense stalls.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Let them. We are 10-4 so I get the excitement.
I’m looking forward to seeing us host a playoff game. Cowboys playoff games is my favorite sports.

With that being said, yeah, lot of rose tinted glasses and silver linings playbook lookin ass brehs in here. All sorts of justifications for a terribly ran offense by QB and OC since it was hot outside. McCarthy is as useful in-game as Garrett.

We have two top 10 defensive players. Only thing giving me some hope when our offense stalls.

the silver lining is the offense doesn’t lack talent. If it was merely a talent issue then I would be more concerned. But it’s not. Hopefully they will fix it. And the confidence on the defensive side continues to build.