Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Wait are you really trying to argue that part of a QB’s job isnt to know where the rush is coming from :merchant:

No. He clearly knew where the rush was coming from, hence him escaping the rush to move toward the sideline and make a throw. What I'm saying is after you escape the rush like that, you as a QB would expect Lamb, or the RB, is going to chip or block the rusher to give you an extra second or two. You really tryna act like you ain't never seen a QB escape the rush, run to the sideline and load up for a deep pass/hail mary like that? Don't let the Dak hate blind you

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
No. He clearly knew where the rush was coming from, hence him escaping the rush to move toward the sideline and make a throw. What I'm saying is after you escape the rush like that, you as a QB would expect Lamb, or the RB, is going to chip or block the rusher to give you an extra second or two. You really tryna act like you ain't never seen a QB escape the rush, run to the sideline and load up for a deep pass/hail mary like that? Don't let the Dak hate blind you
So Dak should expect 190lb Ceedee Lamb to block 260lb Lorenzo Carter after Ceedee whiffed on his intial block in the first place :gucci:

:mjlol:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Shephard could really be great player but damn he can't stay healthy

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
So Dak should expect 190lb Ceedee Lamb to block 260lb Lorenzo Carter after Ceedee whiffed on his intial block in the first place :gucci:

:mjlol:

I said block or CHIP, just get in the dude's way. That's part of your job on that play. If Dak has an extra half second, he's getting that throw off. Not everything is so black and white where a bad play is always one person's fault. You wanna break down every Dak throw like the JFK murder film but it's like ya'll cool with everyone else on O just not doing their jobs.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Love the defense but i need to see more.

We got lucky with bum QBs these last 3 games. Carr lit them up