Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt. Like I said, the expectation is once you escape the rush initially, someone would block the rusher and give you time to throw. :gucci:

He had time. As I stated since the 1st qtr, his mind is slow as if he's on drugs or something. Everything he's doing is very slow to develop

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Like I said, what team is special right now? A few weeks ago you woulda prob been saying we would get smoked by Arizona, but they looking like cheeks against the Lions right now.

There's no one dominant team. Maybe GB but they been known to shyt the bed in the playoffs

No nikka I said in this thread earlier this year Arizona is the one team I think we would smoke and I believe that still. We not beating GB or TB though.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t even realize we still right in the mix for HFA. Man we gotta be more upbeat in here and just enjoy the ride. This team getting no hype you would think we are 4-9 this season. :damn:
Because it dont matter if we the 1 or the 4 seed

This offense is gonna lead straight to a one and done

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka just dropped the ball while running for no reason unless he hurt himself smh Giants