Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last season injury was the best thing to ever happen to Fraudscott.

Because it allowed him to not get exposed later on in the season.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Looks like McCarthy dumbed down the playbook for these road games
Well, isn't that why we kept Kellen? Because Dak insisted on maintaining continuity there and the offense. I know he can't handle a full west coast offense playbook. We're probably never going to see that as long as Dak is here even though that's McCarthy's bread and butter. Too complex of a system...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
8-1 in the NFC that’s all that matters. The Tampa loss > Raiders. They should’ve won that game.
Why should they have won? Everyone knows that if you give Brady enough time on the clock he's going to win, the Cowboys simply gave him too much time. The Bucs played like absolute shyt and still won.:huhldup:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why should they have won? Everyone knows that if you give Brady enough time on the clock he's going to win, the Cowboys simply gave him too much time. The Bucs played like absolute shyt and still won.:huhldup:

They should've won because it's an NFC game.
They should've won because they were winning with a few minutes to go.

And regardless of what Brady has done in the past, that shouldn't matter. Get the damn stop.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Trashlein missed 2 FG's and Bucs got away with an obvious offensive PI on the last drive. You can easily argue we outplayed them.