Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
How did he not know the Giants player was coming behind him. :mindblown:

Are y'all really this much on Dak nuts? :what:

He escaped the initial rush from dude and ran outside the box.. the expectation would be someone would have blocked that guy. Lamb was right there watching. Is it too much to ask for someone to make a block?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This team is just slightly above average that is it. We can’t even dominate our divisional foes who are fukking garbage. The Patriots and Packers dominate their divisional foes when they suck we don't. There is nothing special about this team. Like I said I can see us winning a close wild card game, that's about it.
I think they're special if the offense can wake up. They had the second-best point differential for the first half of the season which is a good indicator of a legitimate Super Bowl contender.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He escaped the initial rush from dude and ran outside the box.. the expectation would be someone would have blocked that guy. Lamb was right there watching. Is it too much to ask for someone to make a block?

Any QB with a brain would've known that rusher was still behind them. :mindblown:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Man you sound scary as hell. What teams are "special" right now?

The Patriots who you just mentioned looked like ass last night. Arizona getting worked right now by a 1-win team.

nikka it aint being scary, I been saying this all year we aint special bro. Our offense in the playoffs is going to get embarrassed badly. Our defense is not as good as you think it is. Chiiiiillll ouuuuuut.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
nikka it aint being scary, I been saying this all year we aint special bro. Our offense in the playoffs is going to get embarrassed badly. Our defense is not as good as you think it is. Chiiiiillll ouuuuuut.

Like I said, what team is special right now? A few weeks ago you woulda prob been saying we would get smoked by Arizona, but they looking like cheeks against the Lions right now.

There's no one dominant team. Maybe GB but they been known to shyt the bed in the playoffs