Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
All our offensive TDs the last two games have come off short fields provided to them by the defense. They have not driven down the field and scored a conventional 70+ yd TD drive since the first quarter of the New Orleans game.

This team is just slightly above average that is it. We can’t even dominate our divisional foes who are fukking garbage. The Patriots and Packers dominate their divisional foes when they suck we don't. There is nothing special about this team. Like I said I can see us winning a close wild card game, that's about it.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
This team is just slightly above average that is it. We can’t even dominate our divisional foes who are fukking garbage. The Patriots and Packers dominate their divisional foes when they suck we don't. There is nothing special about this team. Like I said I can see us winning a close wild card game, that's about it.

Nah if this defense stays healthy they can be special and keep this offense in games. The pass rush and ball hawkers are special , if this offense gets any of the early spark back we will be in the SB

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Man you sound scary as hell. What teams are "special" right now?

The Patriots who you just mentioned looked like ass last night. Arizona getting worked right now by a 1-win team.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
You can not be serious

Dude was loading up to throw with a rusher sprinting at him. He has no feel out there

The rusher was coming from BEHIND him. Is it too much to ask to expect one of your 10 other teammates to block the dude? Lamb just stood there watching while the dude ran by him twice :gucci: