Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If the Offense wakes up….

:banderas:

Cause Our D only going to get better….1st game with all the pieces and we dominated….

Media switched it like crazy on us. We was suppose to be fearful of washingtons o line and after the game we just dominated a depleted washington team. This team gets no credit.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I rock with Kearse even though he took my guy spot. I wanted to see how we handled A Gibson this year cause he was being hella disrespectful last year while stylin on us. Say hello to my lil friend #26! :wow:

Kearse and Wilson will be a nasty comvo. Wilson mfa just gotta stay healthy

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
How’d the offense look? lol
I aint finna go back and forth with you about this nonsense cuz i know when we get our offense back up and running and somehow Schultz is more involved your gonna move the goalpost on some "see see i told u shyt". You said we'd only go far as Schultz took us. We won the game and Shultz was a non factor. He's simply one of our offensive weapons. He can be useful especially on 3rd downs and red zones. But more often than not he's not gonna be a game changer. Def not more of a game changer than our RB...OLine...QB...Edge Rushers....CBs...wideouts...slot receivers...and even kicker. We all saw this game and wasnt nobody crying about gettin our TEs more involved. Thats all i gotta say bout that. Dont quote or tag me no mo over this foolishness.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle

tenor.gif