Happy Endings Season 3; 10/23

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
hell yea :russ:

or the kickball ep when dave had the yips and jane said "Yippee ki yay mother failure over there is yall weak link" :laff:

Breh
tired_george_michael_arrested_development.gif

Speaking of Jane, when she started talking like a creole riverboat captain:mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Breh

Speaking of Jane, when she started talking like a creole riverboat captain:mjlol:
yup...

or in the same kickball ep (i love this damn ep) when max volunteers himself to be the loveable coach and he says "im willing to work for at minimum the league maximum cuz there's no way you're gettin max for the minimum" :bryan:

whoever wrote that line :ohlawd:
still can't believe this cancelled this shyt :mjcry:

tryna think about the good days breh just the good days :mjcry:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
dave just couldnt live without that sweet v-neck high :mjcry:

:mjlol:

Breh when jane and brad had the spring break smackdown and dave walked out of the bathroom ready for their steak dinner dressed in all black with the leather jacket and brad called him blade:deadrose:

hell yea :russ:

or the kickball ep when dave had the yips and jane said "Yippee ki yay mother failure over there is yall weak link" :laff:

Breh

yup...

or in the same kickball ep (i love this damn ep) when max volunteers himself to be the loveable coach and he says "im willing to work for at minimum the league maximum cuz there's no way you're gettin max for the minimum" :bryan:

whoever wrote that line :ohlawd:

tryna think about the good days breh just the good days :mjcry:

Bought the dvd set of Cowboy Bebop....was gonna watch it, but now u nikkas got me wanting to rewatch season three of this joint:francis:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah she's bad af too. The crazy thing is they tried to hide Elisha's thangs and highlighted Penny's but Elisha is holding breh
elisha has always been bad to me since the girl next door (a movie i thought for sure she was gonna show dem thangs in when i was younger :francis:) but her body was at its peak in happy endings....there's some outfits she'd wear that would literally have me biting my finger and shyt

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
elisha has always been bad to me since the girl next door (a movie i thought for sure she was gonna show dem thangs in when i was younger :francis:) but her body was at its peak in happy endings....there's some outfits she'd wear that would literally have me biting my finger and shyt

Halloween
tffzzv8zsqjhgy2to6b9.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
downloaded all 3 seasons like 2 weeks ago....been watching em every other day when im bored, i miss it so much brehs :mjcry:

that addicted to v-necks ep :wow:

:mjlol: i still got season 3 on my dvr

Bought the dvd set of Cowboy Bebop....was gonna watch it, but now u nikkas got me wanting to rewatch season three of this joint:francis:

:mjlol: Remember when y'all nikkas fell for that obvious April Fool's Joke about a new upcoming season last year?

:mjcry:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Elisha Cuthbert:wow:

me and my homeboy will watch this shyt and will be like :noah: at elisha cuthbert and the chick that play penny :wow:

Yeah she's bad af too. The crazy thing is they tried to hide Elisha's thangs and highlighted Penny's but Elisha is holding breh

Halloween
tffzzv8zsqjhgy2to6b9.jpg

:ufdup: Ya'll sleeping on my bae Eliza Coupe...

tumblr_nxt9by4hIX1u08gzyo1_400.gif
tumblr_nxt9by4hIX1u08gzyo2_400.gif
tumblr_nxt9by4hIX1u08gzyo3_400.gif
tumblr_nxt9by4hIX1u08gzyo4_400.gif

69-300x168.jpg
69-300x168.jpg
78-300x168.jpg

Link to long gif:
PoliticalCreepyBlacknorwegianelkhound.gif

Last edited: