Happy Endings Season 3; 10/23

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:ufdup: Ya'll sleeping on my bae Eliza Coupe...

tumblr_nxt9by4hIX1u08gzyo1_400.gif
tumblr_nxt9by4hIX1u08gzyo2_400.gif
tumblr_nxt9by4hIX1u08gzyo3_400.gif
tumblr_nxt9by4hIX1u08gzyo4_400.gif

69-300x168.jpg
69-300x168.jpg
78-300x168.jpg

Link to long gif:

i always thought she was cute but she was soooooo damn skinny....which was a thing they actually brought up on the show when dave brought that one chick to meet them :russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hulu needs to do what's good for business and revive Happy Endings...if they have enough cash to keep doing new seasons of that shytty Mindy Project then they have to have some pennies laying around to do a couple new seasons of Happy Endings.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hulu needs to do what's good for business and revive Happy Endings...if they have enough cash to keep doing new seasons of that shytty Mindy Project then they have to have some pennies laying around to do a couple new seasons of Happy Endings.

It'd only work if everyone is free. You know how that works. It was easier with mindy. They didn't have to wrangle anyone. They'd have to wrangle

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
It'd only work if everyone is free. You know how that works. It was easier with mindy. They didn't have to wrangle anyone. They'd have to wrangle

:yeshrug:

Damon Wayans - Free
Eliza Coupe - Free
Casey Wilson - Free
Adam Pally - Free
Elisha Cuthbert - Free
White Guy (:russ:)- Free

If there was any chance it'd be right now

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Isn't Adam still on mindy? I haven't watched this season

He hopped off last season, but I cut that show off half-way through that season so for all I know he did return for this season..

But if a comeback at Hulu was on the cards I'm sure they'd let him pull double duty.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He hopped off last season, but I cut that show off half-way through that season so for all I know he did return for this season..

But if a comeback at Hulu was on the cards I'm sure they'd let him pull double duty.

well you're right about one thing: if it was coming back, it would've already.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Isn't Adam still on mindy? I haven't watched this season

:patrice: Are y'all gonna eventually watch this current Hulu season (Season 4) of "The Mindy Project"?

I've never bothered with it because I don't care for direction they went in at the end Season 3 with Mindy getting pregnant & getting engaged with her italian co-worker, plus Adam Pally leaving the show.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:patrice: Are y'all gonna eventually watch this current Hulu season (Season 4) of "The Mindy Project"?

I've never bothered with it because I don't care for direction they went in at the end Season 3 with Mindy getting pregnant & getting engaged with her italian co-worker, plus Adam Pally leaving the show.

I like the show but I'm not going to subscribe to Hulu just to see it.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

I found myself tiring of the premise and the direction it went too and when I found out Hulu brought it back for 20+ episodes I wasn't gonna sign up to watch the last 5+ I missed and then 20-something episodes of a show I wasn't in to any more.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

I found myself tiring of the premise and the direction it went too and when I found out Hulu brought it back for 20+ episodes I wasn't gonna sign up to watch the last 5+ I missed and then 20-something episodes of a show I wasn't in to any more.
Yep the fact the renewed for a 24-26 episode season is what turned me off. If it had only been 10-13, I'd probably would've checked it out.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
knowing all the cast seems to be "free"
when i saw this thread i thought we there might have been discussions about bringing it back.

i haven't seen any of Season 4 of Mindy and the show is generally hit or miss but can i just say how good Chris Messina (Danny) is.
a lot of the little random references in Mindy do amuse me.