Happy Endings Season 3; 10/23

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Guys please. Don't bring back old memories. It still hurts. :to: Back when it was still underrated, Uproxx was looking like AV Club in the comment section. Quotes galore!

Great! Now I'm looking up gifs. :francis:

alex-puppy.gif

anigif_optimized-28273-1432747238-10.gif

I hate you ABC :damn:
I am glad everyone found work afterward, despite four of their shows be cancelled (Marry Me was good, Benched was bad, Didn't watch One Big Happy and Dave's show was thrown to the wolves by Fox) and Damon and Pally leaving the shows they were on.

But the fact that they're all kinda sorta free while being insanely talented is mindbogglingly!

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Some anonymous rich person wants to fund a Happy Endings movie

By Kayla Kumari Upadhyaya
Feb 18, 2016 1:41 PM
640.jpg

Every time there’s even a tiny hint at a chance of a Happy Endingsrevival, we start krumping and busting out the celebratory drunk ribs, only to then find out it was all a sick joke. On Entertainment Tonight yesterday, Casey Wilson shared some potentially ah-mahzing news: A super-rich person has offered to fund aHappy Endings movie. According to Wilson, an anonymous rich person and American hero wants to bring Happy Endings back in movie form, and has even contacted her husband David Caspe, who created the very missed show.

“There’s interest,” Wilson told Entertainment Tonight. (Of course there’s interest! Did the collective reaction of devastation to that countdown clock not make that very clear?!) “Someone even called my husband [David Caspe], who created it, and basically said, ‘I’m a private investor, I would love to pay for a movie,’” Wilson added. “We were like, ‘okay’... now private citizens are coming off the streets!” Is it true or did Wilson only say it because she was poisoning her body with alcohol concocted by Real Housewives? We’re remaining skeptical until we have hard evidence—we’ve had our Hartz broken before.

Wilson also noted that “the funds have not sizzled in our account yet,” so we’re remaining skeptical until some sort of formal announcement is made, and even then we’re probably going to want to see more receipts. Whoever the secret millionaire is, we salute you. Don’t let us down this time, or you’re going to have some serious draaaaamaaa on your filthy rich hands. For now, Hulu subscribers can at least relive the whole series over and over.

Send your Newswire tips to tips@avclub.com

:lupe:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

By Kayla Kumari Upadhyaya
Feb 18, 2016 1:41 PM
640.jpg

Every time there’s even a tiny hint at a chance of a Happy Endingsrevival, we start krumping and busting out the celebratory drunk ribs, only to then find out it was all a sick joke. On Entertainment Tonight yesterday, Casey Wilson shared some potentially ah-mahzing news: A super-rich person has offered to fund aHappy Endings movie. According to Wilson, an anonymous rich person and American hero wants to bring Happy Endings back in movie form, and has even contacted her husband David Caspe, who created the very missed show.

“There’s interest,” Wilson told Entertainment Tonight. (Of course there’s interest! Did the collective reaction of devastation to that countdown clock not make that very clear?!) “Someone even called my husband [David Caspe], who created it, and basically said, ‘I’m a private investor, I would love to pay for a movie,’” Wilson added. “We were like, ‘okay’... now private citizens are coming off the streets!” Is it true or did Wilson only say it because she was poisoning her body with alcohol concocted by Real Housewives? We’re remaining skeptical until we have hard evidence—we’ve had our Hartz broken before.

Wilson also noted that “the funds have not sizzled in our account yet,” so we’re remaining skeptical until some sort of formal announcement is made, and even then we’re probably going to want to see more receipts. Whoever the secret millionaire is, we salute you. Don’t let us down this time, or you’re going to have some serious draaaaamaaa on your filthy rich hands. For now, Hulu subscribers can at least relive the whole series over and over.

Send your Newswire tips to tips@avclub.com

:lupe:

So this person is a Saint