Hapa Girl w/Hourglass Figure contemplates breast reduction after 100+ lb weight loss

Daps
She's a prime candidate for fukking herself up with surgery. Whatever Asian culture she's from has warped her brain into thinking her hips and chest are less feminine than anorexic models.

Quote:
I feel like my legs look huge in proportion to my body and arms. It's not that obvious until I wear shorts or tighter pants. My hips are also quite wide and it makes me look like an ant or wasp. Should I change my clothing style to reduce how wide it looks?

I also think my neck is short so I think getting trapezius botox would make my neck longer. Hopefully it would also make my shoulders look less broad too. I think I look like a linebacker.Would it improve my look? Do I just need to lose more weight?

I got into modeling and so many girls look skinny and dainty. I wish I was more like most girls who are asian like me but have a more naturally slender and feminine figure. I don't want to look curvy, I just wanna feel more comfortable in my body. I don't wanna be built like this. Should I get a boob reduction? I want to feel more feminine. I also tried pageantry in Asia but didn't get through the second screening because they said I was too fat so that also helped fuel my motivation to look more like that standard. Do I still have hope or am I genetically screwed and can't be like that?

Her weight loss is super impressive:

I'm calling bullshyt.

Her titties look bigger NOW than when she was a BBW.

No way you lose all that weight but somehow your titties grow a cup size. Plus, she said she hates the way she looks.......but somehow takes photos of herself posing with that thickums body every chance she gets.

She's humble bragging and fishing for clicks. Like if a white dude gets on IG and looks sort of nerdy but is built like Superman underneath and tries to act all "girls don't like me because I'm a caring nerd" while walking around shirtless.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm calling bullshyt.

No way you lose all that weight but somehow your titties grow a cup size. Plus, she said she hates the way she looks.......but somehow takes photos of herself posing with that thickums body every chance she gets.

She's humble bragging and fishing for clicks. Like if a white dude gets on IG and looks sort of nerdy but is built like Superman underneath and tries to act all "girls don't like me because I'm a caring nerd" while walking around shirtless.
I think it's her bra. She got big titties but her bra makes them look stacked.

They look real from the way they sit here with just a regular bra:

You can kind of see it in her 2023 pictures too when you compare her titties from the pic she got in the gray shirt to the pic she took in the green shirt. She also said she's 23 and so in 2016 she probably didn't hit adulthood yet. In 2021 and 2022 she def. was holding.

Last edited:
Daps
big titties aint comfortable, a surgery choice that's sensible tbh
It's because big titty women don't lift weights or really workout right.

Bottom heavy women HAVE to hit the gym because they don't have the breastmeats to cover up a pudgy belly.

Big titty broads do some light cardio and yoga when they should be deadlifting, doing rows etc. They ALWAYS have weak back and shoulder muscles....overall weak posterior chain. You need a skrong back/core/shoulders to hold up them big titties. That's why they end up with the slouchy, hunched posture.

Big booty women end up walking like they have two broken hips because of poor mobility.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
So she had a gastric band?

If she having back issues she could go down a size, other than that it looks gd on her
Her breasts are gonna look retarded. As a titty lover of all sizes, I wished women would take note how badly surgically reduced breasts look.

Unless it's for cancer removal or anything else, the lot of these women could fukking lift weights.

It's sucks when a woman looks better in clothes than nude cause her surgeon scarred her up and her areolas are the same size as a man's.

I literally was on LSA begging women not to reduce cause the scars and nipple sensation would decrease...but it's their body...I just feel as an artist you shouldnt fukk with natural beauty.

I hate she has body dysmorphia but I understand d how being fat is treated in the dating game and social environments.

Sad.

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her breasts are gonna look retarded. As a titty lover of all sizes, I wished women would take note how badly surgically reduced breasts look.

Unless it's for cancer removal or anything else, the lot of these women could fukking lift weights.

It's sucks when a woman looks better in clothes than nude cause her surgeon scarred her up and her areolas are the same size as a man's.

I literally was on LSA begging women not to reduce cause the scars and nipple sensation would decrease...but it's their body...I just feel as an artist you should fukk with natural beauty.

I hate she has body dysmorphia but I understand d how being fat is treated in the dating game and social environments.

Sad.

I feel you man. They look like shyt.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I'm calling bullshyt.

Breh has that JBO vision

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I dealt with extreme weight loss so I get where she's coming from.

No matter how many people tell her she's attractive she still has low self esteem.

When you've been or seen yourself as unattractive for a majority of your life, you still see that person prior to your "glow up" in your head.