Hapa Girl w/Hourglass Figure contemplates breast reduction after 100+ lb weight loss

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She's a prime candidate for fukking herself up with surgery. Whatever Asian culture she's from has warped her brain into thinking her hips and chest are less feminine than anorexic models.

Quote:
I feel like my legs look huge in proportion to my body and arms. It's not that obvious until I wear shorts or tighter pants. My hips are also quite wide and it makes me look like an ant or wasp. Should I change my clothing style to reduce how wide it looks?

I also think my neck is short so I think getting trapezius botox would make my neck longer. Hopefully it would also make my shoulders look less broad too. I think I look like a linebacker.Would it improve my look? Do I just need to lose more weight?

I got into modeling and so many girls look skinny and dainty. I wish I was more like most girls who are asian like me but have a more naturally slender and feminine figure. I don't want to look curvy, I just wanna feel more comfortable in my body. I don't wanna be built like this. Should I get a boob reduction? I want to feel more feminine. I also tried pageantry in Asia but didn't get through the second screening because they said I was too fat so that also helped fuel my motivation to look more like that standard. Do I still have hope or am I genetically screwed and can't be like that?

Her weight loss is super impressive:

She need to stop that pageantry shyt.

She clearly doesn’t fit Asia’s beauty standards.

Bih finna starve herself to lose as much weight as possible. Her transformation is amazing yet it’s not enough. Bih talking about her neck ain’t long enough like nikka wut?!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
disappointed-ryan-reynolds-facepalm-tmw52jrawl03ckzr.gif

cmon man...:beli: there's nothing wrong with being curvy these body dysmorphpia chicks be killing me..

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Hello! I’ve been on reddit for a couple years but never joined in or posted things. Just been lurking and appreciating in silence. A few days ago, I posted for the first time and received so much kind words.

I wanted to share my journey of losing over 100+ lbs and how it has completely transformed my life. I hope my story can inspire and motivate others on their own path to self-discovery and personal growth.

First and foremost, losing such a significant amount of weight undoubtedly changed the way people treated me. Suddenly, I went from feeling invisible to being noticed, and it was a surreal experience. Friends, family, and acquaintances all reacted differently, with many offering compliments and praise for my accomplishment. While it was nice to receive recognition, I also couldn't help but reflect on how shallow some people can be, focusing solely on external appearances.

One of the most unexpected experiences was running into my old middle school bully. Back then, he and his friends made my life miserable with constant insults and threats. I could never eat in front of them because they’d grab whatever I would eat and throw it or spit on it. He would do things like punch me then say that I shouldn’t even feel it because of all the “cushion” I had. When I saw him again, I wasn't sure how to react. Surprisingly, he approached me with an apology, claiming he changed and even started complimenting my change in appearance. It was nice but deep down, I couldn't forget the pain he caused me. At the second time I saw him again, he asked me out and when I said no he went back to how he was before. Saying things like oh you think you’re all that now that you lost weight, cussing me out, etc etc.. There will be people like this but the best thing we can do is to just not let that negativity be in your life. Don’t dwell on their harsh words, these are people who have their own insecurities and take it out on others.
:deadrose: dude a true incel from birth.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is engagement baiting. Reddit is filled with these hoes

Women that are obviously attractive and make posts like "My boyfriend thinks my butt is too big. Is it true?" As she proceeds to be flooded by a thousand "You're perfect I'd eat your ass all day" messages

Don't fall for this shyt:mjlol:

Women love attention bruh :dead:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
i know women with big breasts complain about them hurting their back. Does that go away if they start doing back exercises, or do they literally just have to endure or get reductions?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
big titties aint comfortable, a surgery choice that's sensible tbh
Yeag I know 3 girls that done that, I had a thing with one them when we were younger before and after the Op. After the OP it was a disaster, it really felt like something was missing :mjcry:
But after she explained it to me and how much pain she was in and stopped her from doing a lot in life.
:ehh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's lucky she doesn't know me in real life...dumb a55 bih asking a stupid question like that i'd tell her to yer go ahead and fucc ya sh't up because you clearly don't deserve it...

And truthfully, that much weight loss, and that quickly...i guarantee you her body looks HORRIBLE with flaps and stretch marks. The clothes and bra are holding all that sh't in place. I promise you all is not what it seems.