Hapa Girl w/Hourglass Figure contemplates breast reduction after 100+ lb weight loss

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm calling bullshyt.

Her titties look bigger NOW than when she was a BBW.

No way you lose all that weight but somehow your titties grow a cup size. Plus, she said she hates the way she looks.......but somehow takes photos of herself posing with that thickums body every chance she gets.

She's humble bragging and fishing for clicks. Like if a white dude gets on IG and looks sort of nerdy but is built like Superman underneath and tries to act all "girls don't like me because I'm a caring nerd" while walking around shirtless.
Yer, actually I'm with you. Plus I can see some photoshopping on pics showing her whole waist and hips. B1tch is a semi catfish

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm calling bullshyt.

Her titties look bigger NOW than when she was a BBW.

No way you lose all that weight but somehow your titties grow a cup size. Plus, she said she hates the way she looks.......but somehow takes photos of herself posing with that thickums body every chance she gets.

She's humble bragging and fishing for clicks. Like if a white dude gets on IG and looks sort of nerdy but is built like Superman underneath and tries to act all "girls don't like me because I'm a caring nerd" while walking around shirtless.
I was wondering the same thang.. where was shorty’s breasts at when she was bigger???

Unless she was taping them idk

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Ie too many foreign :mjpls: hitting on me
Yall gon learn about these nonblack bytches and septum ring hoes
And their coded language
hapa hoes show me love. :yeshrug: they do be crazy, depressive and/or hoes tho.

need to see a bikini pic befoe i make final judgment on this one

Daps
So she had a gastric band?

If she having back issues she could go down a size, other than that it looks gd on her
OR..... she could go to the gym and do some rows, lat pull downs, and face pulls to strengthen her back and dually preserve what will be her "money makers" (even though she isn't aware yet) and keep us Deviants satiated with our lust.... :steviej: