Hapa Girl w/Hourglass Figure contemplates breast reduction after 100+ lb weight loss

Contrarian

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would-i-look-better-if-i-lost-more-weight-v0-5t0gksrsi7cd1.jpg

would-i-look-better-if-i-lost-more-weight-v0-jx20asrsi7cd1.jpg

would-i-look-better-if-i-lost-more-weight-v0-tr43yrrsi7cd1.jpg

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
She's a prime candidate for fukking herself up with surgery. Whatever Asian culture she's from has warped her brain into thinking her hips and chest are less feminine than anorexic models.

Quote:
I feel like my legs look huge in proportion to my body and arms. It's not that obvious until I wear shorts or tighter pants. My hips are also quite wide and it makes me look like an ant or wasp. Should I change my clothing style to reduce how wide it looks?

I also think my neck is short so I think getting trapezius botox would make my neck longer. Hopefully it would also make my shoulders look less broad too. I think I look like a linebacker.Would it improve my look? Do I just need to lose more weight?

I got into modeling and so many girls look skinny and dainty. I wish I was more like most girls who are asian like me but have a more naturally slender and feminine figure. I don't want to look curvy, I just wanna feel more comfortable in my body. I don't wanna be built like this. Should I get a boob reduction? I want to feel more feminine. I also tried pageantry in Asia but didn't get through the second screening because they said I was too fat so that also helped fuel my motivation to look more like that standard. Do I still have hope or am I genetically screwed and can't be like that?

Her weight loss is super impressive:

Last edited:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
She's a prime candidate for fukking herself up with surgery. Whatever Asian culture she's from has warped her brain into thinking her hips and chest are less feminine than anorexic models.

Quote:
I feel like my legs look huge in proportion to my body and arms. It's not that obvious until I wear shorts or tighter pants. My hips are also quite wide and it makes me look like an ant or wasp. Should I change my clothing style to reduce how wide it looks?

I also think my neck is short so I think getting trapezius botox would make my neck longer. Hopefully it would also make my shoulders look less broad too. I think I look like a linebacker.Would it improve my look? Do I just need to lose more weight?

I got into modeling and so many girls look skinny and dainty. I wish I was more like most girls who are asian like me but have a more naturally slender and feminine figure. I don't want to look curvy, I just wanna feel more comfortable in my body. I don't wanna be built like this. Should I get a boob reduction? I want to feel more feminine. I also tried pageantry in Asia but didn't get through the second screening because they said I was too fat so that also helped fuel my motivation to look more like that standard. Do I still have hope or am I genetically screwed and can't be like that?

Her weight loss is super impressive:

That’s some crazy glow up

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Somebody tell her "NOOOOO"

People are getting plastic surgery for that body. People are legit getting into the most exclusive rooms on Earth and have DM's lined up with famous people because they got what she got.

Idgaf HAPA women (if that means what I think it does) are top 3 p4p, and I don't think they're #3.

Last edited: