“Hannibal” Has Been Canceled

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah its over. Who else is there?
Hulu?

I've watched the first two seasons and honestly it felt like a chore to get through each episode. There were a lot of good moments and dope visuals, but the cat and mouse game between Hannibal and will got stale after a bit. I'm gonna have to hear great things about season 3 to continue.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hulu?

I've watched the first two seasons and honestly it felt like a chore to get through each episode. There were a lot of good moments and dope visuals, but the cat and mouse game between Hannibal and will got stale after a bit. I'm gonna have to hear great things about season 3 to continue.
If you havent enjoyed it through the first two seasons, then you wont like season 3

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Hulu?

S
you will hate season 3 with a passion.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed the first two seasons but those first couple of episodes of season 3 :camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
it's not looking good fannibals..we seem destined to be mentioned along with deadwood as shows cancelled too early :mjcry:

Well yall may be dead on tv... but yall can still fight for the right to be stickied till the end. Why dont yall Fannibals stand with us Tyrant, Baller, Mr. Robot, and etc stans.

Lets get our place back brehs:salute: