“Hannibal” Has Been Canceled

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Anytime I see a Hannibal thread get re upped my heart skips a beat
This show was moving into the Holy Grail of TV drama had it been able to complete BF’s vision.
Never have I been more upset over lousy network politics WHO OWNS WHOSE NAME RIGHTS.
Im more upset over this then fox Sony and Disney fighting over marvel characters Bs.

CBS couldn’t even sniff the level of Hannibal with that bologna Clarice.

This show was so special and unique.
Mads >>>>>>>

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finished it. Very good show, but season 3 was just not as good as the first 2. I can see why it didn’t get another season. It wasn’t bad, but it didn’t hit like the first 2.

The murders were brutal. The writers must be some twisted fukks. I don’t think I could ever come up with some of the psycho kills. :picard:

Mads was great and any time he had a scene with Will or Larry it was a must to pay attention.

I thought the ending was good and if this never gets another season it was better than most of the other shows unexpectedly ending.

So did Scully start cooking herself? That post-credits scene was :damn: Not sure if Hannibal was reflected in the knife.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I think they knew it was gonna end because Bryan wanted to do Silence of the Lamb/Clarice material next and they didn't have the rights. So he doubled down on dreamscape imagery and said fukk it we actually shooting in europe too (most of the show was shot in Toronto)

:mjlol: :wow:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
They wouldn't let Fuller get the Silence of the Lambs rights because of that wack ass show that came out last year on CBS and is probably canceled :unimpressed:
yeah . they cancelled that whack a$$ shyt