“Hannibal” Has Been Canceled

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:leostare: Not sure what you are laughing at.

You are probably the only breh here that watches Tyrant. Not even sure why that is stickied.:patrice:

It needs to go too. :camby:

Lots of people watch it breh..... atleast enough to keep it on the air!!!:lolbron:

Buhby!:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Ballers" is stickied too.

I told cats a long ass time ago....we ain't just putting up popular shows. I mean....if we're doing that let's go the opposite route and only sticky the most critically acclaimed shows.

And people definitely don't want that. :ufdup:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wait it's canceled starting today? or is it getting till the end of the season?

They're showing season 3. After that (as of right now) there's no season 4. But it almost got canceled after season 2, and 2-3 other places offered to pick it up. So....not saying get your hopes up, but it's not necessarily done just because NBC dropped it.

Fred.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long as they gettin a full season I ain't too mad. It's a wonderful show but 3 piff seasons is more than you can expect from shows these days. Anything more is usually sugar on top.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
damn damn damn:mjcry: cant front first half of season 1 is rough but once you power tru that :ohlawd:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Someone call and check on fred:lolbron:

All brehs fav shows get cancelled. Just like @obarth characters he stan die :mjcry:
:dahell:I'm funna get ******ish outchea over this news, my nig

I though you said it'd never get canceled, my breh?:to:@hexagram23

fukk CHANNELS 2, 4, 5, AND 11. fukk YOU TOO PBS, REAL nikkaS DON'T READ RAINBOWS AND ARTHUR WAS A fukkING fakkit. REGARDLESS OF THE FACT PBS ISN'T NETWORK TV, fukk THOSE nikkaS:pacspit:Wishbone still my nikka, doe:manny:.

If any premium network is smart, they're picking this up right away. Hannibal can be Emmy fodder with the HBO or Showtime label behind it. shyt, AMC can pull it off.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:I'm funna get ******ish outchea over this news, my nig

I though you said it'd never get canceled, my breh?:to:@hexagram23

fukk CHANNELS 2, 4, 5, AND 11. fukk YOU TOO PBS, REAL nikkaS DON'T READ RAINBOWS AND ARTHUR WAS A fukkING fakkit. REGARDLESS OF THE FACT PBS ISN'T NETWORK TV, fukk THOSE nikkaS:pacspit:Wishbone still my nikka, doe:manny:.

If any premium network is smart, they're picking this up right away. Hannibal can be Emmy fodder with the HBO or Showtime label behind it. shyt, AMC can pull it off.

Players fukk up.
idunnobreh_zpsp8pdlvdt.png

Even given the current info....if I could go back in time I'd still say it wouldn't get canceled. Because NBC was paying $185,000 per episode breh....I mean....I realize ratings count, due to advertisers....but $185,000 per episode?!

They were paying less for a season than most shows pay for one episode, due to Gaumont footing the bill. And it gave NBC a little shine due to it's critical acclaim.

So....I dunno breh. It being canceled defies all logic. If this does get picked up....or hell, even if it doesn't I have a feeling this will be a case like "Angel" where years down the road NBC says
bars1_zpssynnkyli.png
"perhaps we made a mistake".

Fred.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think hannibal has created a bad stigma around it,and partially created by its fan base if Im being completely honest.

I think its a good show. But the first season was a 6/10 at best. And the 2nd season I thought was an 8/10,a great improvement on the first. The problem is the show isnt popular and whenever a show with good quality isnt popular the fan base of said show goes extra hard on the hyperbole trying to attract more people to watch. A natural human reaction to be honest. Thing is people hear this over the top praise,then watch the first half of season 1. And the first half of season 1 is fukking shyt to be honest. Its like a 3/10. Its boring and seemingly fairly safe network affair. Which is kind of a shame because most people arent willing to give it more than a few episodes so once they hear all that praise and the show isnt immediately amazing they just toss it in the fukking bushes. Which is a disservce to the show because its actually gotten progressively better as it goes,and season 2 finale was legit fukking incredible.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
It gonna goto netflix or Hulu. But i dont get why they cancel shows like this but re-new shows like Rookie Blue for the summer. I know thats 2 differenet networks but still

• Dap
Reactions: hex