The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
1f7d4h.jpg

Credit to this guy, he did actually send the money :salute:

@GrindtooFilthy can confirm its me.. I linked up with him when he came London. He met my girls and we partied up a couple summer nights.. Good Times
Breh just lost 20 dollars on some dumb shyt. Why nikkas act like women don't like nikkas cause they don't like them

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tory lanez?

Appreciate the honesty though, A man of his word respect.

A breh would never ask a breh to see their pics nor send him money to see a grown man pic. We don’t do that in Harlem. I know u ain’t black :dame:

Out of the 167 I'd say like 40 are black... What like 1:4

A lot of cac chicks u matched up with. Where u live at breh? Hansum gang we in this so I ain’t gon hate. :obama:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1f7d4h.jpg

Credit to this guy, he did actually send the money :salute:

@GrindtooFilthy can confirm its me.. I linked up with him when he came London. He met my girls and we partied up a couple summer nights.. Good Times
Update the title saying somebody literally paid to see a picture of you and you’ve got a platinum thread on your hands

xzenothunder

Banned
Daps
Breh just lost 20 dollars on some dumb shyt. Why nikkas act like women don't like nikkas cause they don't like them

Meh, I spend 20 dollars on more useless things, I just needed to confirm a theory.

I've always been intrigued by what makes a person physically attractive and how women/men respond to it. If I was rich I'd link people up to machines to measure things such as heart rate, chemical releases and perception when seeing a more attractive face/figure. I've always asked why would nature make rarer features more attractive/desirable, it seems counter productive.

I'll admit I am somewhat weird but congrats on Wave gang being born hitting the genetic lottery. It's fascinating because It doesn't matter what is in wavegang's bio or his "game" the vast majority of nikkas will not get a quarter of his results regardless of money/status/personality.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Meh, I spend 20 dollars on more useless things, I just needed to confirm a theory.

I've always been intrigued by what makes a person physically attractive and how women/men respond to it. If I was rich I'd link people up to machines to measure things such as heart rate, chemical releases and perception when seeing a more attractive face/figure. I've always asked why would nature make rarer features more attractive/desirable, it seems counter productive.

I'll admit I am somewhat weird but congrats on Wave gang being born hitting the genetic lottery. It's fascinating because It doesn't matter what is in wavegang's bio or his "game" the vast majority of nikkas will not get a quarter of his results regardless of money/status/personality.

Aye joe if you handing out bread :feedme: