Handsome gang, let's check in. *New tinder account* AMA

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will cash app you 20 dollars to show your face.

Also are you white?
2hjy1wc.png

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just peeped that you can actually see the chick's face, it's not blurred out like on the free version :ohhh: and it's a specific number, not 50+ or whatever it usually says. So you think it's worth it to pay for Gold?
The way I see it... You'd pay x amount to go into club and maybe leave with less than 3 numbers or possibly none.

So you might aswell pay the same amount and have upgraded access to hoes

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Nah I’m black. I don’t know why y’all nikkas are quick to jump to the white boy shyt on here but I’ll let you cook:hubie:

It’s 2019 and I’m only 19 and brehs everywhere are fukking white women it’s nothing now:bryan:nikkas on here act like it’s still a big deal, but like I said I’ll let you cook.

Daps
Nah I’m black. I don’t know why y’all nikkas are quick to jump to the white boy shyt on here but I’ll let you cook:hubie:

It’s 2019 and I’m only 19 and brehs everywhere are fukking white women it’s nothing now:bryan:nikkas on here act like it’s still a big deal, but like I said I’ll let you cook.

Easy skipper...Easy :picard:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps

Shows how insecure these stupid mfers are. If you a good looking breh it’s a wrap for them female drawls period :yeshrug:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's your bio?

LDN✈
Live shows
Art galleries
Comedy shows
R&B/Hip-Hop/Soul enthusiasts
Looking for something REAL
INFP

Actually found this in a coli thread.. Damn just realised I need to put my height in there I aint even using cheat codes.

6'4 gang... bald gang too

Also got this as my spotify tune.

nikka we made it (queenzflip voice) :mjlit:

Last edited: