Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno where yall watching this but the alamo theater i went to was sold out at 3:30 full of star wars geeks. It def felt like a money grab film i guess with harrison ford really done with it they needed to try and spark a new fresh version but he felt so generic. Glover killed it as a younger billy D wish the white boy couldve matched that charisma and u couldve had a trilogy

Give me a maul vader KOTOR or palpatine film

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
He'll be more than okay.

If I'm Bob Iger (Head of Disney for the retards), I'm giving Kathleen Kennedy the :patrice:
you guys that keep bringing up Kennedy do realized she's linked to about 7.5 BILLION domestic dollars of revenue
2 Billion on these new Star Wars movies alone:yeshrug:
she will leave when she wants to leave:manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The more I think about it the more I question What Disney and Fox were thinking

Having infinity war,deadpool 2, and solo all within a month was stupid as fukk. It’s effected all 3 films negatively.

You look at the calendar and August is wide open :leostare: you’d think after the back to back huge success of guardians and then suicide squad studios would be all over that August slot.

There’s only so many screens. Why do this?

And then looking at the calendar in December to have aquaman,spider man animated,bumblebee,allita AND Mary poppins all dropping within a couple weeks of each other :dahell: shyt is stupid

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
She should be a producer not the president of Lucasfilm . They need a feige
MCU might be a well oiled machine now but people forget just how rocky phase 1 and 2 were. People getting recast,studio over reach,directors walking,reshoots etc.

I don’t know,this could just be growing pains. People keep comparing DC and now Star Wars to what marvel is now instead of remembering all the stuff that happened at first. I mean, the 2nd film in the mcu was a flop that lost money. The difference is that marvel stuck to their guns and DC panicked. I don’t think Kathleen is going anywhere because Disney adjusts instead of throwing out the baby with the bath water

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The more I think about it the more I question What Disney and Fox were thinking

Having infinity war,deadpool 2, and solo all within a month was stupid as fukk. It’s effected all 3 films negatively.

You look at the calendar and August is wide open :leostare: you’d think after the back to back huge success of guardians and then suicide squad studios would be all over that August slot.

There’s only so many screens. Why do this?

And then looking at the calendar in December to have aquaman,spider man animated,bumblebee,allita AND Mary poppins all dropping within a couple weeks of each other :dahell: shyt is stupid
August is dump for bad movies

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't plan on seeing it, but it was cool to hear that Maul was in it. Probably a shock to people who never watched Clone Wars and Rebels.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't get how Emilia Clark's acting from Game of Thrones doesn't seem to translate well to movies. Makes me wonder about her career going forward.

She's just not a good actress. Even in Thrones, she's barely tolerable because the character is written well, plus there's so much going on that you can overlook that she doesn't bring anything to the table.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Movie was cheeks. Some straight cookie cutter shyt. Han actor was wack. Like some Saturday morning cartoon shyt.

I think I'm gonna chill on blockbusters for a while fam.