Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Kevin smiths review of the last Jedi and it was legit better than the movie. fukk that movie and fukk rian Johnson.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is gonna be the first Disney star wars flick not to hit a billy. I also think episode 9 is gonna be a flop by Star Wars standards which is gonna lead to like a few years of no star wars movies while Disney regroups.

I'm down with an Obi Wan movie though as long as they bring ewan back.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
This shyt is gonna be the first Disney star wars flick not to hit a billy. I also think episode 9 is gonna be a flop by Star Wars standards which is gonna lead to like a few years of no star wars movies while Disney regroups.

I'm down with an Obi Wan movie though as long as they bring ewan back.
Breh shyt isnt DC lol..this will do like 800, while ep 9 still gonna do 1.2-1.5

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh shyt isnt DC lol..this will do like 800, while ep 9 still gonna do 1.2-1.5

I can see Solo doing 800 but ep 9...what's gonna draw people to see that besides the fact that it's ep 9. All the compelling parts of this trilogy have been done away with. I'm a big star wars nerd and I have no real desire to see the resistance vs kylo & hux

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt think last jedi was that bad, maybe its cause nikkaz jumped out the window talking about its worse than the garbage ass prequels. i see it as, eps 4-6 are the classics (though 6 is cornyish but since it rounds out the triology people give it a pass, its prob not that much better than force awakens or last jedi, def not better than rogue one) the prequels were hot garbage, the current ones arent great story wise but theyre popcorn movies for the most part. if it was a stand alone id like force awakens better but it was such a rip off of ep 4 that i prefer last jedi. rogue one was actually a very good movie though, prob third best after ep 4 and 5

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I can see Solo doing 800 but ep 9...what's gonna draw people to see that besides the fact that it's ep 9. All the compelling parts of this trilogy have been done away with. I'm a big star wars nerd and I have no real desire to see the resistance vs kylo & hux
This movie was tracking at 170 opening weekend at the beginning of the month. Thats huge still but it's gonna take a huge drop. Definitely be the lowest grosser of the new sw flicks.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Kathleen Kennedy Says A Lando Calrissian 'Star Wars' Spinoff Is "Next"

Donald Glover is signed up for more films, and perhaps Lucasfilm wants their own “Black Panther” and a film that serves the African American audience that will clearly come out in droves if they’re given a good movie.

Not going to happen if they are making Lando some Pansexual. I'm not trying to see yet another black man be gay on film. It's too forced and agenda driven. Flat boring and predictable at this point :beli: