Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I just want a Bane trilogy:mjcry:
You trust them to make a good bane trilogy with Zannah? :heh:

Look at the Thrawn treatment on rebels

The Maul slander, a master of all forms being defeated in one move by a Jedi who specializes in defense.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
This movie looks 1000x better than the one that just came out :wow:

PhXsy2l.gif

:myman:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm obviously seeing it, but this looks like a pretty ugly movie all things considered.

i have a feeling today is gonna be "Hate on Cloverfield and the new Han Solo actor Day" which is warranted

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It's beautifully shot due to the breh Bradford Young, but Im not convinced yet. I'm still not sure of the dude they picked to play Han
Have you seen Hail Ceasar? He was playing a more innocent cowboy character, but there's one scene in particular where he's on a date with an actress and he has to play up some swagger and he nailed it. That scene alone had me sold when he got cast for this

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Have you seen Hail Ceasar? He was playing a more innocent cowboy character, but there's one scene in particular where he's on a date with an actress and he has to play up some swagger and he nailed it. That scene alone had me sold when he got cast for this
Yeah, he was at least decent in that movie and his acting skills came off, he didn't stick out as anything bad. I mean can he be a leading man could be an issue but he seems like a decent enough actor from what I've seen. :yeshrug:
But it seems to me this universe despite it's huge following isn't confident in the movies they are making and some relatively unknown actor is an easy place to lay blame. The trailer looked OK, but we shall see.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It made sense for Luke to name his kid Ben because of Obi Wan. But Leia and Han? They pulled that out the ass.

That was pure "member Ben Kenobi?" on JJ's part, wouldn't surprise me if his full name is Ben Bail Yoda Wicket Amidala-Organa-Solo.

tenor.gif

it couldve been done as a favor to luke since he was not having kids as a jedi
or it also made sense for Leia since in EP4 it started with her sending a message to Ben .. their only hope... so he meant something to a degree

plus Ben is how Han and Leia met

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
wow that Solo logo looks absolutely terrible wtf lol

movie itself looks fake...at least they made a woman look pretty in it...thats one thing the recent SW movies are missing...all the women look scaled back and simple...Rey is beautiful in real life but she looks almost like a teenage boy in the movies.