Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disney looking at the TLJ response like ":picard: let's put another end-sequence with Vader murking shyt please :damn:"
Star Wars obviously suffers from the same problem as the dcu. The franchise is run by people who don't know what they are doing and try to mimick somebody elses formula without understanding why it works for them.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Vader being in this would completely validate my claims that Rogue One was strictly a 2 hour delivery system for 1 minute of Darth Vader. Bad enough they're gonna stuff this one full of Jabba and Boba Fett just so people can stroke their nostaligia boners. don't get me wrong, that's cool and all, but i realllllly wanna get beyond this phase of Star Wars movies fast. the whole "story" concept is so uninteresting when it's just gonna be characters we've seen in numerous movies already.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Vader being in this would completely validate my claims that Rogue One was strictly a 2 hour delivery system for 1 minute of Darth Vader. Bad enough they're gonna stuff this one full of Jabba and Boba Fett just so people can stroke their nostaligia boners. don't get me wrong, that's cool and all, but i realllllly wanna get beyond this phase of Star Wars movies fast. the whole "story" concept is so uninteresting when it's just gonna be characters we've seen in numerous movies already.

There's not much too Star Wars movies besides nostalgia and Darth Vader. I mean I know the franchise has a rich history in novels written surrounding the unverse G. Lucas established but it seems the people making the movies have no interest in that shyt.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
They're not promoting this shyt at all :ohhh:

They could've piggybacked off Donald Glover's popularity if the Han actor is wack. Shyts supposed to be out in like 3 months :mjlol:

Deadpool brehs called their bluff too, watch them push this shyt back like

XT0ObVI.gif

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Question ?

this movie takes place when darth vader is areound 20 or 30 years old right or rogue one time era ?
that trailer had imperial officer uniforms