Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's looking like those rumors of having to bring an acting coach on set for han are true. From the trailer it looks like he has no charisma which wouldn't be so bad if you know the character han wasn't 100% charismatic.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You can't replicate harrison ford and billy d williams acting or characters
This is the most challenging aspect of it. It's easy to make a starwars themed heist movie. but capture Harrison Ford and Billy Williams' personalities?
:francis:
This is gonna need some good directing.
too close and people complain that they're just imitating too far off and people complain it doesn't have any relationship.
It's the reason there will never be a good rat pack movie. Dean, Sammy, Frank? How do you do it justice?

Last edited:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Casting a loaf of bread as young Han Solo was honestly a daring move on Disney's part

I'm interested to see how this all turns out for them :thumbsup:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
god damn star wars i hate it had to be you but this is another L getting served up
shyt ain't looking too good with this one man..:patrice: this is coming from someone who actually enjoyed Last Jedi. Make a spin-off of younger versions of iconic characters specifically defined by the actors that played them brehs.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
It's looking like those rumors of having to bring an acting coach on set for han are true. From the trailer it looks like he has no charisma which wouldn't be so bad if you know the character han wasn't 100% charismatic.
I saw Hail Caeser and the actor was pretty good I thought so Idk why everyone is acting like he's useless. I have judged some movies and actors before the product and i was wrong so im not gonna judge yet.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How did he get the role?