Halo infinite to release in the spring

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
only if it’s as good as the holy grail that is CE
I feel like you n me the only ones on this forum that are big into CE. Everything from the gameplay to the sounds was perfect. Weapons in every other halo sound n feel mushy. There was just a crispness to that first game that aint been replicated since.

im playin CE BTB right now while watchin this Marty Odonell interview that dropped a few hours ago. Im junkie status with halo 1:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I feel like you n me the only ones on this forum that are big into CE. Everything from the gameplay to the sounds was perfect. Weapons in every other halo sound n feel mushy. There was just a crispness to that first game that aint been replicated since.

im playin CE BTB right now while watchin this Marty Odonell interview that dropped a few hours ago. Im junkie status with halo 1:mjlol:
343 said they are trying their best to recapture the feel of CE.

Finally get to explore an entire Halo ring. Art style and weapons are more like CE than any of the other games.

I think they are gonna nail it this time around.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I didn’t say it was delayed because of Sony stans or goofy memes...I said it was delayed because it wasn’t ready...just like the Sony stans were saying from the start... while you and the xbots cried and said the memes were without any kind of merit. :umad:
Games get delayed cause they aren't launch state all the time. You too old for this.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game delays happen all the time.
Y’all just decided to go retarded on this one :manny:
Delaying a game for a few weeks to iron out some kinks is normal. Delaying a game for almost a year when you’ve been telling the whole world your game looks amazing when it clearly wasn’t isn’t normal.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Delaying a game for a few weeks to iron out some kinks is normal. Delaying a game for almost a year when you’ve been telling the whole world your game looks amazing when it clearly wasn’t isn’t normal.
Like I said delays are normal. TLOU2 was delayed twice for a total of like 5 months. Yet we didn’t get any of these stupid as takes from you clowns.

Do better lil buddy :cheers:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Come back and quote me later :cheers:

tenor.gif

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Like I said delays are normal. TLOU2 was delayed twice for a total of like 5 months. Yet we didn’t get any of these stupid as takes from you clowns.

A game that was “almost done” gettin pushed back a year. 5 months was unacceptable though right? :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A game that was “almost done” gettin pushed back a year. 5 months was unacceptable though right? :mjlol:
I never said 5 months was unacceptable, I said it was normal. We are all currently clamoring for a game that’s been delayed for more than a year and is finally coming out.

It happens. Yet you continue to act a fool when it comes to Halo.