Halo infinite to release in the spring

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Once again I say this will be the best Halo game in decades and the early best game of “next gen”

Memes and Sony stan hating aside 343 is on the right track and saying/doing the right things.

I actually thought it looked good, obviously graphical glitches pop in improved asset quality etc need to be improved but I liked the concept a lot. Hope they get ray tracing in at launch.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I actually thought it looked good, obviously graphical glitches assets etc need to be improved but I liked the concept a lot. Hope theu get ray tracing in at launch.
Yup. Ray tracing is gonna be in at launch.

This is the Halo game fans have wanted for a long time.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Once again I say this will be the best Halo game in decades and the early best game of “next gen”

Memes and Sony stan hating aside 343 is on the right track and saying/doing the right things.
Yeah like “saying” they would be ready for the console launch and then “doing” an indefinite delay due to clearly not being ready and banking on stan goggles to see passed the obvious doo doo.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Game delays happen all the time.
Y’all just decided to go retarded on this one :manny:
Who is “ya’ll”?
At the end of the day, MS agreed with what most Sony stans were saying off rip. The game looks mid and clearly needed more time in the oven. And at this point, they are STILL talking about piece mealing the release instead of delaying it until they have a complete project.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who is “ya’ll”?
You and you weirdo stans.
At the end of the day, MS agreed with what most Sony stans were saying off rip. The game looks mid and clearly needed more time in the oven. And at this point, they are STILL talking about piece mealing the release instead of delaying it until they have a complete project.
Game was delayed cause it wasn’t ready. Not cause the goofy memes or dumb rumors y’all making up and passing around.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You and you weirdo stans.

Game was delayed cause it wasn’t ready. Not cause the goofy memes or dumb rumors y’all making up and passing around.
I didn’t say it was delayed because of Sony stans or goofy memes...I said it was delayed because it wasn’t ready...just like the Sony stans were saying from the start... while you and the xbots cried and said the memes were without any kind of merit. :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn’t say it was delayed because of Sony stans or goofy memes...I said it was delayed because it wasn’t ready...just like the Sony stans were saying from the start... while you and the xbots cried and said the memes were without any kind of merit. :umad:
It was a demo, 6 months out from release. Obviously it wasn’t ready. They said from jump next gen graphical features wouldn’t be ready for the series X launch.

At some point they decided it would just be better to delay they full game.

Again, y’all just decided to act all crazy about it on both sides.

Ultimately it will be one of the best games to come out early in the gen, and none of this will matter:manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It was a demo, 6 months out from release. Obviously it wasn’t ready. They said from jump next gen graphical features wouldn’t be ready for the series X launch.

At some point they decided it would just be better to delay they full game.

Again, y’all just decided to act all crazy about it on both sides.

Ultimately it will be one of the best games to come out early in the gen, and none of this will matter:manny:
I mean...I could go back into that thread a pull receipts but going off of memory, I don’t remember a SINGLE ONE OF YOU saying “this game obviously isn’t ready” during the reveal. What I did see was a bunch of defense and claims of unfair stan attacks. Then daddy MS said it wasn’t ready and like clockwork you all agreed and pretend you were never excited. :mjlol:

I want the game to be flames, and I want it to drop soon. Otherwise I’ll stick with my PS5 until MS decides that new games actually matter again.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

5Lk7.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean...I could go back into that thread a pull receipts but going off of memory, I don’t remember a SINGLE ONE OF YOU saying “this game obviously isn’t ready” during the reveal.
Like I said the game makes y’all say goofy shyt.

It’s a demo 6 months out. It’s understood it’s a work in progress, would be no point in saying “this game doesn’t look done yet”

No one ever does that, why would you expect it here?

What I did see was a bunch of defense and claims of unfair stan attacks. Then daddy MS said it wasn’t ready and like clockwork you all agreed and pretend you were never excited. :mjlol:
Nah, you made all this up. Halo fans always said the gameplay, and the idea of what 343 is trying to do was the correct direction. Live reactions from fans were overwhelming positive. Obviously there were technical issues, but nothing that’s out of the ordinary for a game demo 6 months out from release.

You stans just went crazy with the memes and creating your own narratives surrounding the game.

I want the game to be flames, and I want it to drop soon. Otherwise I’ll stick with my PS5 until MS decides that new games actually matter again.
Sony stans :mjlol: