Halo Infinite to most likely be the most expensive game ever made

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How have the remasters on PC been? I haven’t fw the series since 3, but I figure I’ll give the MP a try, assuming it’s on gamepass

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
How have the remasters on PC been? I haven’t fw the series since 3, but I figure I’ll give the MP a try, assuming it’s on gamepass

Halo been having a nice population size on steam.

Microsoft broke the bank. For one the game has a new engine and its open breathing world. I expect this shyt to be the best Halo ever

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Good afternoon courtdog!

Halo 5 has micro transactions in the form of REQ packs.:yeshrug:

im playing MCC on my One X right now (CE big team battle) Im one of the few here who dont bash xbox. I dunno why you always come at me so hard like im some xbox hater:francis:

And my offer still stands, if you wanna run through Infinite’s campaign with me at launch you more than welcome to. I’ll be getting a Series X for Infinite this year. :smile:

edit: Halo Infinite Will Have Microtransactions And Anti-Cheat Measures On PC

tumblr_o1072ahepe1u6023bo1_500.gif
I AM DONE WITH THESE GAMES BREH

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good afternoon courtdog!

im playing MCC on my One X right now (CE big team battle) Im one of the few here who dont bash xbox. I dunno why you always come at me so hard like im some xbox hater:francis:

And my offer still stands, if you wanna run through Infinite’s campaign with me at launch you more than welcome to. I’ll be getting a Series X for Infinite this year. :smile:

:huhldup: grand opening, grand closing

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good afternoon courtdog!

I don't think micro trans are an issue as long as it's bullshyt like DLC armor and skins. Give the addicted brehs coins to buy so they can be a silver Master Chief :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hold up, I just thought of something. Is that 500 million including the Slipspace engine they created for Infinite? Because that would explain why it cost so much. And if its an engine they gonna reuse for other games it sounds worth the effort.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hold up, I just thought of something. Is that 500 million including the Slipspace engine they created for Infinite? Because that would explain why it cost so much. And if its an engine they gonna reuse for other games it sounds worth the effort.
Hope so.