Halo Infinite to most likely be the most expensive game ever made

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
‘Nah, that would be an epic fail. Halo 3 felt old AF once Modern Warfare dropped...they need to innovate.
Im just gonna assume you haven't played halo 5
But in the off chance that you did, drop that gamertag so we can see your receipts.

Otherwise it's weird that you think you can speak on what needs to change in a game you haven't played :dwillhuh:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Im just gonna assume you haven't played halo 5
But in the off chance that you did, drop that gamertag so we can see your receipts.

Otherwise it's weird that you think you can speak on what needs to change in a game you haven't played :dwillhuh:

I've played every Halo that has ever released and read 3 of the books.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We tried to tell you PlayStanley's , Phil got us :wow:

See you in July :sas1:

I know, he's always telling yall shyt and doesn't deliver

EWZ1rhRXQAEJEBo

No mo wolf tickets ....

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I know, he's always telling yall shyt and doesn't deliver

EWZ1rhRXQAEJEBo

No mo wolf tickets ....
You've posted this list a bunch of times, so have others. It's a narrative. Did Phil lie? Point out the lie REKKAPRYDE, explain.

See, you represent where lying is mandatory so for you of all ppl to talk about dishonesty is disingenuous at best. This upcoming xbox show is guaranteed, insiders already know, you know it's known they got heat next month. The fact you're trying your hardest to control a narrative is all I needed to see. You not here talking about how ps5 is superior, you just trying to bad mouth the superior console by hating on games you haven't seen yet. Teach REKKAPRYDE Jr to be better than that :handshake:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You've posted this list a bunch of times, so have others. It's a narrative. Did Phil lie? Point out the lie REKKAPRYDE, explain.

See, you represent where lying is mandatory so for you of all ppl to talk about dishonesty is disingenuous at best. This upcoming xbox show is guaranteed, insiders already know, you know it's known they got heat next month. The fact you're trying your hardest to control a narrative is all I needed to see. You not here talking about how ps5 is superior, you just trying to bad mouth the superior console by hating on games you haven't seen yet. Teach REKKAPRYDE Jr to be better than that :handshake:

:dead: