Halo Infinite to most likely be the most expensive game ever made

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread was made before you made this post. @The Mad Titan has a history of playing dumb and co-signing obvious PS slant and concern trolling so I saw you dap his post and I assumed you agreed with him. The agenda with him is obvious, it's not even subtle. I mean at this point feigning like you don't see it is pretty funny.

I know you're an Xbox guy so I just wanted to see your thoughts on this.

You have the biggest and blantant bias that you continue try to play neutral on.

I'm 100 percent upfront anytime I post with bias. What's the point in pretending.

You took the other thread as bias ( like it should matter as many ps bias threads that get made weekly) when it wasn't.

I have nothing to add to this thread because I don't care how much Microsoft spends on One halo title that they NEED to be a major hit in the situation they are in.

I still stand by AAA titles starting to get to a diminishing returns point.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have the biggest and blantant bias that you continue try to play neutral on.

I'm 100 percent upfront anytime I post with bias. What's the point in pretending.

You took the other thread as bias ( like it should matter as many ps bias threads that get made weekly) when it wasn't.

I have nothing to add to this thread because I don't care how much Microsoft spends on One halo title that they NEED to be a major hit in the situation they are in.

I still stand by AAA titles starting to get to a diminishing returns point.
I never said I'm not a Playstation fan first and foremost. I simply have said I don't care too much about the Xbox PLATFORM. I can't pretend to be interested in something just to appease fans. At the same token this don't mean I don't enjoy fun games. Gears and Halo are games I've played a lot since the 360 days so I don't dislike them. I took the thread you made as bias because come on lol.

If I made a thread with an article from somewhere that said they're concerned MSFT may not bring it's A game in the next event you wouldn't find it funny?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
EL4DL-YWwAEzQwD.jpg

Microsoft said “fukk it Phil, we need to restore that Halo 2 feeling, give em everything we got:wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is actually good news to me.
They fukked up not makin 4 a launch title for the One, development was cut short. Then 5 was rushed to boost Xbox sales.

Im glad they were given 5 years this time to get everything right.

and they announced today the Brutes from Halo Wars 2 gonna be in Infinite:ehh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
They fukked up not makin 4 a launch title for the One, development was cut short. Then 5 was rushed to boost Xbox sales.

Im glad they were given 5 years this time to get everything right.

and they announced today the Brutes from Halo Wars 2 gonna be in Infinite:ehh:
Good point. And now that I think about it 4 should've been a One title. 4 and especially 5 felt extremely rushed. And yea I too am glad this Halo game took so damn long to create. And hyped about the damn Banished(Brutes). Chief vs Atriox.:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good point. And now that I think about it 4 should've been a One title. 4 and especially 5 felt extremely rushed. And yea I too am glad this Halo game took so damn long to create. And hyped about the damn Banished(Brutes). Chief vs Atriox.:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Halo 4 Originally Pitched As Xbox One Launch Title - IGN Unfiltered - IGN

This makes sense. It looked good but the frame rate was choppy on the 360.

Im hyped for Atriox too. He prolly my favorite of the villians since the original trilogy ended. i wonder if having the Banished means we gonna see Flood?

:lupe:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Brehs, I don't know how objective I can be out Halo right now.

I hope Xbox is not betting the farm on this series. Yes, I know how big this franchise is to Xbox. But I much rather they (Xbox) have a diverse portfolio than a strong dependence on Halo.

Selfishly, I hope the series is improved upon I just don't know if the improvements can keep pace amongst the premier FPS out now i.e Rainbow, COD, Battlefield, Overwatch and Apex.

I say that because Halo purisit are often very ridged when it come to improving and innovating the series over time. I hope it is good. I miss the Halo series but honestly the last one I had fun with was Halo 3.

Will see, brehs:manny:

Edit: I don't believe this rumor at all.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm sure you get what I mean. You're not stupid:stopitslime:

The legs on console games not named GTA aren't like that.

Highest selling console exclusive this gen is Spiderman and that's around 16 million.

500 million is absurd but I'm sure that includes marketing. They'll recoup but the ROI probably won't be as high as previous joints.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Halo 4 Originally Pitched As Xbox One Launch Title - IGN Unfiltered - IGN

This makes sense. It looked good but the frame rate was choppy on the 360.

Im hyped for Atriox too. He prolly my favorite of the villians since the original trilogy ended. i wonder if having the Banished means we gonna see Flood?

:lupe:

If Halo 4 was announced for the One then people probably wouldn't be saying that Halo is "fatigued." This explains everything on why Halo 5 sucked so much, because it really did feel rushed and like a non-Halo game.

And the Flood at this point are a no doubter. Atriox/Brutes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Prometheans. :wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, I don't know how objective I can be out Halo right now.

I hope Xbox is not betting the farm on this series. Yes, I know how big this franchise is to Xbox. But I much rather they (Xbox) have a diverse portfolio than a strong dependence on Halo.

Selfishly, I hope the series is improved upon I just don't know if the improvements can keep pace amongst the premier FPS out now i.e Rainbow, COD, Battlefield, Overwatch and Apex.

I say that because Halo purisit are often very ridged when it come to improving and innovating the series over time. I hope it is good. I miss the Halo series but honestly the last one I had fun with was Halo 3.

Will see, brehs:manny:

Edit: I don't believe this rumor at all.
They aint. Microsoft handed Phil a bunch of blank checks and the xbox brand acquired more studios. Infinite is for launch but im sure we gonna see more shyt down the pipeline. They been spending serious bread on the xbox division lately.