Halo Infinite/343i is officially done (Joe Staten leaving 343) *Update* leaving Microsoft

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They think its their mario thats the problem
lets be real, Xbox would have died after the first one without Halo. its by far the mascot for the console just like Sonic was for SEGA. lets not be history revisionists for lowly dap fishing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
lets be real, Xbox would have died after the first one without Halo. its by far the mascot for the console just like Sonic was for SEGA. lets not be history revisionists for lowly dap fishing.

It was but how many publishers keep a failing franchise going for well over a decade? It should have just ended when Bungie wanted to move on.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, a year into it and H:I already on life support. :wow:
the apologists told me about FF14 and No Mans Sky, and I tried to tell them they were the exceptions, not the rule. but I got called a Sony dikkrider. I dont even prop up playstation like that. I wanted Halo to win, I was never against it. id bet I have more hours put into this franchise than 95 percent of this board. shyt im playing Halo 2 matchmaking right now on Containment :francis:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
the apologists told me about FF14 and No Mans Sky, and I tried to tell them they were the exceptions, not the rule. but I got called a Sony dikkrider. I dont even prop up playstation like that. I wanted Halo to win, I was never against it. id bet I have more hours put into this franchise than 95 percent of this board. shyt im playing Halo 2 matchmaking right now on Containment :francis:

I'm with you there. I don't want a bad Halo. Some of my best memories on console came from H1 LAN parties until sunrise. But you gotta pay attention to the track record of 343i and to have reservations with them is completely warranted. Again, they fumbled.

It's just... sad.
4xx5a3L.png
It's like Sonic Team with Sonic.

At least MCC is still viable. :ld:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm with you there. I don't want a bad Halo. Some of my best memories on console came from H1 LAN parties until sunrise. But you gotta pay attention to the track record of 343i and to have reservations with them is completely warranted. Again, they fumbled.

It's just... sad.
4xx5a3L.png
It's like Sonic Team with Sonic.

At least MCC is still viable. :ld:
MCC still popping, I play every night. even 22 year old CE you get matchmaking in big team at nighttime. and the Custom Games Browser always active. Just got my assists challenge done for the week on Halo 2 Lockout today. I'll love these games forever.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Word to @MeachTheMonster who the hell cares about a story anyway?
You’re supposed to play a game, not watch it. Bring on more bang bang and pew pew. MS is just listening to their player base and trimming the useless fat their core fans don’t even want.
Kind of the problem with halo. The multi-player felt bare bones and empty.

Considering they expected to make most of their money on it via mtx and season pass, they really fukked up.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Word to @MeachTheMonster who the hell cares about a story anyway?
You’re supposed to play a game, not watch it. Bring on more bang bang and pew pew. MS is just listening to their player base and trimming the useless fat their core fans don’t even want.
First off this is a rumor from a random twitter account.

We see how those usually go :comeon:

Second, Halo multiplayer is what seems to make them the most money so :manny:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I never believed that campaign dlc was ever coming out . For as good as Series X hardware is the software output is pathetic.