Halo Infinite/343i is officially done (Joe Staten leaving 343) *Update* leaving Microsoft

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Halo 3 was the end of the road for me. Had many incredible nights playing that, one of the first online games I fukked with heavy. Reach was okay but it hasn't been the same since

Halo Wars 1+2 are actually fun RTS games. The franchise ain't dead, but it desperately needs new direction
Hard to see where you go from here without breaking too far away from the spirit of the series.

They actually got infinite right, they just couldn't get the post launch content right.

At this point it seems that gamers don't really care about online shooters not named call of duty, and there's nothing that can be done about it. That's why M$ tried to get CoD

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
fell From top 10 ten to not mentioned at all

in high school u was the man homey. fukk happened to u headass

halo is literally 50 cent. Came up like gangbusters his first two albums. Sold really good on the 3rd. But u saw the fall of coming. the last 3 50 albums mirror Halo. Just very cheap and stuck in the past

fukk Xbox

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hard to see where you go from here without breaking too far away from the spirit of the series.

They actually got infinite right, they just couldn't get the post launch content right.

At this point it seems that gamers don't really care about online shooters not named call of duty, and there's nothing that can be done about it. That's why M$ tried to get CoD

I dont think thats true, halo’s just not that popular anymore. Look at the steam charts, PUBG, Apex, Destiny 2, Counter strike

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I dont think thats true, halo’s just not that popular. Look at the steam charts, PUBG, Apex, Destiny 2, Counter strike
I should say classic online competitive shooters, these are games that fit different niches.

Rainbox six siege is alive and well also. But the last classic team deathmatch style shooter still alive is basically CoD. Battlefield tried and failed to come back also

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
A much needed fat trim. You had Bonnie Ross waving her dildo around the interns grunting "Wort Wort Wort" like an Elite instead of overlooking the development. Joe and Frank trying hard to get manbuns on the Halo show. That clown heading the competitive portion literally not knowing the fun in Halo. Burning through millions of bucks to drop an Alpha on release. They need to gut more of these leads and management.

I hope the breh in charge get more command of the studio. He's already shown to lead games out of shytstorms, and supporting his vision would only help.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
e57e0914-91e6-4865-8dbb-b830b72d7ba1.jpg

Lets just pretend Halo died with dignity and not on its kness with 5 and Infinite :mjcry:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Pierre Heinze hasn't even had 6 months as head of 343 yet. We'll revisit this in 2 or 3 years. I'm confident in his leadership and I extend my condolences to those affected at Microsoft.

This is just necessary restructuring by 343.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
A much needed fat trim. You had Bonnie Ross waving her dildo around the interns grunting "Wort Wort Wort" like an Elite instead of overlooking the development. Joe and Frank trying hard to get manbuns on the Halo show. That clown heading the competitive portion literally not knowing the fun in Halo. Burning through millions of bucks to drop an Alpha on release. They need to gut more of these leads and management.

I hope the breh in charge get more command of the studio. He's already shown to lead games out of shytstorms, and supporting his vision would only help.
Getting ethered by a Hayley Williams stan :damn:

No coming back from that.