Halo Infinite/343i is officially done (Joe Staten leaving 343) *Update* leaving Microsoft

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why should anyone care? Everything he was a part of appeared to do better after he left. :unimpressed:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Why should anyone care? Everything he was a part of appeared to do better after he left. :unimpressed:

Not just that but he has been there for 15 plus years. Y'all acting like Miyamoto is leaving Nintendo or some shyt. His importance has always been overstated and it's 15 years. It's ok to do something different or have a new place to work after 15 years.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some revisionist history going on here. I could have swore this was the guy that was supposed to pull Halo from the ashes:patrice:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Some revisionist history going on here. I could have swore this was the guy that was supposed to pull Halo from the ashes:patrice:
You make so many strawman arguments while concern trolling you've gotten to the point that's you're attributing your own arguments to others.

Go play a remake :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
many specious arguments, half-truths, misrepresentations, and outright lies in a short space of time

The Meach debate format has a name. :leon: I learned something new.
Naw.

First off, don’t be a sucka if you are gonna besmirch my name at least @ me.

Second my posts always check out. Even those ones in your sig make you look stupid/misinformed, not me.

Do better :ehh: