Halo 5: Guardians [Official Thread]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Mythic Rumble playlist is good. I played a couple matches on there and it's great as it feels like Halo 2 in a new coat aside from the MCC. Halo is still by the far the best feeling fps imo. I love the feel of getting kills in it. Hopefully they build Infinite's MP around the Mythic style settings. I'd prefer to have organic maps with original assets instead of some forge world trying to replicate classic maps(which is fine as a supplement).

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There's a new playlist I heard that's really good that came out in December 2019.
Seems to have removed the spartan abilities and changed some weapon tuning.

shyt looks dope. I need to try it. I think they should use this as a base for Infinite.

Modes that remove abilities isn't new. But im glad you're giving "games" a chance. Halo 5 is an amazing game that has been slept on by console war participants.
I didn't like the COD style shyt and the goofy powers. That's just me, though. I like pure, simple Halo.
Do you play mcc or you basing this off nostalgia?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop fukkin playing with me man
wVT9WIP.png

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Went 16 and 16. I’ll take it, im real bad at this game:francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:I beat the campaign on hard and played much more than 30 minutes online. More lies.
You have to accept my first ban bet before deflecting and moving to another one.
What difficulty is hard? I only see Easy, Normal,Heroic, and Legendary:lupe:

that fight on evacuation after you get off the warthog gave me fits on legendary, almost broke my controller:mad:
Mythic Area seems to be there play test for halo infinte settings

yep, back to basics gameplay, they testin the waters to see what fans want. The community so divided tho it’s impossible everybody gonna like Infinite.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what was the general consensus in here for this game?

graphics look great but the gunplay feels so weak...the way it feels, the way it sounds...after that larger than life intro which got me amped af, the gameplay feels underwhelming

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what was the general consensus in here for this game?

graphics look great but the gunplay feels so weak...the way it feels, the way it sounds...after that larger than life intro which got me amped af, the gameplay feels underwhelming
Trash story, slick multiplayer that has fans divided on if it deviates too much from traditional Halo, shytty microtransactions, good framerate, boring map design.

Advice: dont use the ar, stick to the pistol like Halo 1:sas2:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trash story, slick multiplayer that has fans divided on if it deviates too much from traditional Halo, shytty microtransactions, good framerate, boring map design.

Advice: dont use the ar, stick to the pistol like Halo 1:sas2:

I deleted the game already :skip:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I deleted the game already :skip:
Aint get a Series X update either. MCC did tho, 4k 120fps.

halo 5 been abandoned for 3 years besides rotational playlists while mcc still gettin seasons n content.