Halo 5: Guardians [Official Thread]

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How the hell would you know how a game played at launch? :gucci::laff:
Because I got it like most games I really want...at launch. A better question is why are you here fronting like you played online for longer than a cup of coffee (go check his receipts, I'll pay 100,000 in coli cash if anyone can prove differently)

He played the campaign on easy, 30min online, then actually tries to talk down to the people who still play because...well, he's trying to impress rekkapryde :mjlol:

Since you wanna do ban bets, here's one. You vs me, any Xbox exclusive, heads up. Winner stays, loser goes away til 2018. Just like your "office" you'll never show up so shut the fukk up :camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Because I got it like most games I really want...at launch. A better question is why are you here fronting like you played online for longer than a cup of coffee (go check his receipts, I'll pay 100,000 in coli cash if anyone can prove differently)

He played the campaign on easy, 30min online, then actually tries to talk down to the people who still play because...well, he's trying to impress rekkapryde :mjlol:

Since you wanna do ban bets, here's one. You vs me, any Xbox exclusive, heads up. Winner stays, loser goes away til 2018. Just like your "office" you'll never show up so shut the fukk up :camby:
:mjlol:I beat the campaign on hard and played much more than 30 minutes online. More lies.
You have to accept my first ban bet before deflecting and moving to another one.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:I beat the campaign on hard and played much more than 30 minutes online. More lies.
You have to accept my first ban bet before deflecting and moving to another one.
I don't have to do shyt, this a videogame forum and you terrified to engage in any Xbox exclusive to achieve what you want. You sound like a lil bytch, thinking taking photos in your dad's office proves anything. Your actions prove EVERYTHING. Yes you put in more than 30min, last I checked it was like 2hrs. The game came out in 2015, you play 1hr a year :camby:

It's why you won't play, so find another way to make yourself relevant. I'll be waiting in my office for your reply :win:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't have to do shyt, this a videogame forum and you terrified to engage in any Xbox exclusive to achieve what you want. You sound like a lil bytch, thinking taking photos in your dad's office proves anything. Your actions prove EVERYTHING. Yes you put in more than 30min, last I checked it was like 2hrs. The game came out in 2015, you play 1hr a year :camby:

It's why you won't play, so find another way to make yourself relevant. I'll be waiting in my office for your reply :win:
:umad:
:DAIGOCOURT:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:DAIGOCOURT:
The ringmaster of the lions den is level headed even when you think he's not. Except when you disrespected smooth3d and his mama, I didn't like that shyt in the slightest. And while I'd like to express anger, I'm more saddened by the responses of others who been here longer, interacted with dude, then still joined you. That really rubbed me the wrong way. Instead of crying over it I see how far this place has fallen off. No honor, no ethics. Let's make it @Rain mediocrity in this bytch :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The ringmaster of the lions den is level headed even when you think he's not. Except when you disrespected smooth3d and his mama, I didn't like that shyt in the slightest. And while I'd like to express anger, I'm more saddened by the responses of others who been here longer, interacted with dude, then still joined you. That really rubbed me the wrong way. Instead of crying over it I see how far this place has fallen off. No honor, no ethics. Let's make it @Rain mediocrity in this bytch :francis:
and nobody disrespected smooth or his mom. They disrespected you because they don’t take you serious. You been trying to spin that narrative ever since you got in your feelings. Stop bringing up that man and his moms.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
and nobody disrespected smooth or his mom. They disrespected you because they don’t take you serious. You been trying to spin that narrative ever since you got in your feelings. Stop bringing up that man and his moms.
First of all, shut your dumbass up. What part of his mom sent me a message are you not understanding :gucci:

Now, as for respect. I get the uppermost respect from those who matter. You don't. You not even man enough to stand behind your own actions. When I made the thread, I wasn't being disrespected by everybody, it was only you, why the fukk are you lying tho? You think you can just lie that away?
Smooth3d would approve

How fukkin dare you think you have the right to disrespect her wishes because you beef with me? I'd slap the fukk outta you in person for the disrespect. Spin that muthafukka :pacspit:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
First of all, shut your dumbass up. What part of his mom sent me a message are you not understanding :gucci:

Now, as for respect. I get the uppermost respect from those who matter. You don't. You not even man enough to stand behind your own actions. When I made the thread, I wasn't being disrespected by everybody, it was only you, why the fukk are you lying tho? You think you can just lie that away?
Smooth3d would approve

How fukkin dare you think you have the right to disrespect her wishes because you beef with me? I'd slap the fukk outta you in person for the disrespect. Spin that muthafukka :pacspit:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The full game may be coming to PC as the website shows the logo for Windows 10 now. It might be announced at the PC gaming show tonight. I'd love if the MCC comes to PC though :ohlawd:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just booted this up on the Xbox last night since I never played the campaign and only played about a few matches when the beta was released before launch. The campaign so far feels different from Halo. Feels very different thus far.

The MP I played one match and it plays really smooth. What's wrong with the MP? Seems like it's not as popular but yet it plays very smooth.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I just booted this up on the Xbox last night since I never played the campaign and only played about a few matches when the beta was released before launch. The campaign so far feels different from Halo. Feels very different thus far.

The MP I played one match and it plays really smooth. What's wrong with the MP? Seems like it's not as popular but yet it plays very smooth.
I didn't like the COD style shyt and the goofy powers. That's just me, though. I like pure, simple Halo.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't like the COD style shyt and the goofy powers. That's just me, though. I like pure, simple Halo.
There's a new playlist I heard that's really good that came out in December 2019.
Seems to have removed the spartan abilities and changed some weapon tuning.

shyt looks dope. I need to try it. I think they should use this as a base for Infinite.