Halo 2's Multiplayer was the GOAT

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I remember gettin out of high school for the weekend, takin the Xbox to my friends house, hookin up that System Link, and having 4 vs 4 matches in the living room on Halo 2
:lolbron:

Couldnt fukk with me when I got the Energy Sword.

but nah, Halo 2 MP wasnt goat. in middle school we was free for all 4P on that Goldeneye, Yall dont understand them "Slappers Only" matches :mjcry:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
I was level 50 in that bytch team always gave me the sniper rifle remember play MLG matches 50-49 watching the flag leave the base with everybody in pursuit in a ghost only for one of the bros to grab their flag to scoop a warthog and beat them to the base to get the last flag cap shyt was lit is the MCC like that or naw

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
we need to get some coli brehs on mcc for them h2 customs. i jumped on today and yesterday theres still some good people playing h2.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I remember gettin out of high school for the weekend, takin the Xbox to my friends house, hookin up that System Link, and having 4 vs 4 matches in the living room on Halo 2
:lolbron:

Couldnt fukk with me when I got the Energy Sword.

but nah, Halo 2 MP wasnt goat. in middle school we was free for all 4P on that Goldeneye, Yall dont understand them "Slappers Only" matches :mjcry:
:wow: slappers only :lolbron:. That shyt with dk mode.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Found this thread off of google search and am getting emotional here :mjcry:

Easily my favorite and most played game of all time and id put it as GOAT FPS..

Swear i was undefeated on Sanctuary. :banderas: I knew how to use the rocks near the bases for cover and to bounce grenades.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
The fukkup that was the master chief collection is still one of my biggest dissapointments I've had to experience in gaming
This. I tried to give 343 time to fix it but I tapped out eventually. Halo CE and H2 got royally fukked in the collection and 343 ignored all the bugs (but yet 3 and 4 ran perfectly :martin:)

@AkaDemiK I know it's prob a no, but was ANYTHING ever fixed in MCC concerning CE and H2?

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
This. I tried to give 343 time to fix it but I tapped out eventually. Halo CE and H2 got royally fukked in the collection and 343 ignored all the bugs (but yet 3 and 4 ran perfectly :martin:)

@AkaDemiK I know it's prob a no, but was ANYTHING ever fixed in MCC concerning CE and H2?
They did update after update and it became playable but they lost a lot of people well before that.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Found this thread off of google search and am getting emotional here :mjcry:

Easily my favorite and most played game of all time and id put it as GOAT FPS..

Swear i was undefeated on Sanctuary. :banderas: I knew how to use the rocks near the bases for cover and to bounce grenades.
Lockout & Ivory Tower were always the map I won at. Especially if I had my squad on deck with me. Control BR's, snipers & the sword on Lockout and it was a breeze. Ivory Tower, if you controlled rockets, you had a win locked up.

Shotgun on a small map like Midship. :wow: Its over