Halo 2's Multiplayer was the GOAT

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Halo 2 is my favorite in the series. It took console online gaming to another level. I still enjoy the maps more than the modern Halo maps.
them maps was the perfect size
a lot of the maps after halo 2 have just been too big and depending on the game are a chore to play on especially if the other team is just sitting back

Archangel

Banned
Daps
them maps was the perfect size
a lot of the maps after halo 2 have just been too big and depending on the game are a chore to play on especially if the other team is just sitting back

Halo 2 had some huge maps too but they weren't too big. But back then, these were gargantuan to me.
Headlong

Coagulation was massive
11screenshot01714370.jpg

Burial Mounds
latest

Containment I think was the biggest one
maxresdefault.jpg

Relic was huge too
relic_teleporteractive.gif

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Halo 2 had some huge maps too but they weren't too big. But back then, these were gargantuan to me.
Headlong

Coagulation was massive
11screenshot01714370.jpg

Burial Mounds
latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Relic was huge too

Burial Mounds was a classic Team Snipers map...also the joint that had a parking garage on one side.

I learned how to play H2 doing local multiplayer Swat. That really honed the BR skills when I started playing ranked. Last thing I was good at was Team Snipers before H3 came out. Nothing better than to waste a Friday night in high school playing Halo :ahh:

The Collie

YEET
Daps
I liked 2 better than 3. If I could go back to that time and play a lan party again that would be great.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I prefer Halo 3 and do they even make that for the Xbox one cuz I will buy it in a heartbeat if the multiplayer is still active

I remember playing in Halo 3 in college and after college and we had so much fun me and my boys online
People shyt on it but I still play reach.
Armor lock :umad:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Headlong

Coagulation was massive
11screenshot01714370.jpg

Burial Mounds
latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Relic was huge too
yeah, they had big maps........ but they werent as gigantic as the ones on like 3 and 4
4 had some stupid large maps and all were doing is playing 5 on 5 slayer. like wtf