Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
I think I only counted 3 actual kills by Michael and one was assisted. So it's like 2 1/2. This is his lowest kill count out of any movie for him, canon or not. "Look how they massacred my boy."
they had michael go out like a bytch at the end too smh
had the granddaughter pull some mary sue shyt:snoop: :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I DIDNT SEE THE NEW CANDY MAN
BUT BASED ON THE COMMERCIALS ISNT IT SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

:devil:
:evil:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The reception to this is exactly how I felt would transpire if Halloween continued with the anthology format after Season of the Witch. The fact that they used the same font color during the opening credits already let me know where this one was going. Ends is a jarring ass watch, but I still enjoyed myself.

I felt like nothing could top the kill in the opening scene. Effective tone setter. The brutality was on another level and for that to happen to a kid as well? Sheesh. :damn:

The funniest shyt in this though was seeing Michael taking up for Corey’s failed kill attempt like Batman looking after an inexperienced Robin. :laff::laff::laff:Dude was masked and I could still feel the disgust in Michael’s face as he stared down on Corey’s dead body in the climax.

the-simpsons-pathetic.gif

I see what they were trying to do, but they could’ve executed the first half better. Deputy Hawkins spitting as much game as TLR’s Papa Pimp was quite…..something. Allyson came off unlikeable here and after two films of dealing with a crazed evil, they had her moving mad dumb. She was so unbelievably horny in this.

This trilogy was pretty incoherent. The idea they experimented with here is something they could’ve done through the course of three films too, but I still dug the subversion. It’s better than having more of the same thing, IMO. I really don’t know what other avenue they could’ve went with to close it out.

hopefully they killed the whole franchise with this bull shyt smh
I highly doubt it. The Shape is a horror icon. Myers gonna be back a reboot later just like how they keep pumping out 007 films.

Last edited: