Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:dahell:Why do you hate it?? What's there to hate about it??:camby:
FrequentPaleKilldeer-size_restricted.gif
I am able to recognize Hooper's artistry as a filmmaker but that movie doesn't do shyt for me.
And Leatherface is a lame horror villain.
He is basically a sexually confused cross-dresseer with Down Syndrome and a bad case of diabetes who I can't take seriously at all.
Plus he is a grossly out of shape lump carrying a full size chainsaw who I am supposed to believe can hawk down spry young white people in a foot race? Nah, chief.
Plus the entire concept is just a bit too white trash trailer park for me.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
lol. The simpler the better. What else are they supposed to name it?? It's always been Halloween.
"Halloween: Revisiting His Sister After Michael Killed the Sitter, 36 Years Later, Halloween: H2020"
I mean, I get it, but at the same time when reading them it just makes me think what would happen if I let my 8 year old cousins name horror sequels. :ld:

Still gonna peep these two films though. Wasn't wowed away with the latest Halloween flick, but it was a step in the right direction.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My disdain for Chainsaw has always made other horror heads look at me like :dwillhuh:
I'm looking at you like that
:stopitslime::hubie:
j/k.. your good recommendations and feedback make up for it. at the end of the day, to each his own...we all have our likes and preferences.
but when Zombie remakes Texas Chainsaw, you will face the consequences of your disdain
:umad:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Movies should be called Kill Halloween and End Halloween because that's how I felt after walking out of the reboot sequel remake.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mean, I get it, but at the same time when reading them it just makes me think what would happen if I let my 8 year old cousins name horror sequels. :ld:

Still gonna peep these two films though. Wasn't wowed away with the latest Halloween flick, but it was a step in the right direction.
:dead::deadrose:..
But you have an open mind about it, that's whats up
:smugdraper:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:salute:facts.. 2003 Texas Chainsaw was the best one imo. not too many people pay homage to the 1990 version. a fellow TC fan..
tenor.gif
I remember seeing that teaser on vhs back in the day and I was like :ohlawd:

Viggo Mortenson up in there before he got famous. Too bad the movie didn't look like the teaser but it has some good moments.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I hated the first Texas Chainsaw, me and my friends watched it and were bored out of our minds. I remember eventually fast forwarded to the good parts and nothing. I still blame one of my friends dad for saying that it was one of the scariest movies he watched.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I am able to recognize Hooper's artistry as a filmmaker but that movie doesn't do shyt for me.
And Leatherface is a lame horror villain.
He is basically a sexually confused cross-dresseer with Down Syndrome and a bad case of diabetes who I can't take seriously at all.
Plus he is a grossly out of shape lump carrying a full size chainsaw who I am supposed to believe can hawk down spry young white people in a foot race? Nah, chief.
Plus the entire concept is just a bit too white trash trailer park for me.
well damn..
200.gif