ThoseGeneralBuck-max-1mb.gif
:dead::dead::dead:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right? One of the dope things about Michael and Halloween is simplicity. So why is he going after Laurie now?
What simplicity ? All they did was have their cake and eat it too . The last movie was meh and despite no familial connection he was still all after Laurie and her fsmily :francis:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The last movie was meh and despite no familial connection he was still all after Laurie and her fsmily :francis:

why would he have to be related to go after her?

the sequels before the retcon just made shyt overly convoluted between being related, the thorne cult, etc.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What do you think makes the new Halloween movie stand out ? I never really saw your answer to that

You asked me lol. We had this exact same convo in the thread about the movie. You asked I told. :manny:

But cool: I liked the vibe, the music (obviously) the relentlessness nature of Michael, the direction and focus. It got back to basics which is what I wanted. No convoluted backstory or storyline. Michael gets out, he goes on a killing spree and then he “dies”

Just a vibe that spoke to me and is what I’ve wanted in a Halloween movie for years. And it had a nice thematic element of trauma and what it does to you or generations and how Michael, as a manifestation of trauma, doesn’t care who you are or what you are. Laurie cared more about her than him.