The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
More info from Den of Geek:

The movies will see the return of Green to the director's chair. Halloween Kills, due out on Oct. 16, 2020, was written by Green, Danny McBride, and Scott Teems, while Green, McBride, Paul Brad Logan, and Chris Bernier penned Halloween Ends, which hits theaters on Oct. 15, 2021. Malek Akkad, Jason Blum, and Bill Block are back to produce; John Carpenter and Jamie Lee Curtis return as exec producers as well.

The press release didn't include any casting details but expect Curtis to return as the badass, gun-toting Laurie Strode, along with Judy Greer and Andi Matichak as Karen and Allyson, Laurie's daughter and granddaughter. James Jude Courtney and Nick Castle, the original Shape, shared Michael Myers duty in the 2018 film and it'd be neat to see them wearing the mask and coveralls once again.

Halloween 2018 ended with a very clear confirmation that Michael had survived the ordeal with Laurie, escaping the fire meant to kill him once and for all (the movie mirrors the endings of the first and second Halloween movies quite nicely, actually). There's even a post-credits scene where you can hear Michael still breathing under the mask. Clearly, he's not going to rest until the babysitter-turned-warrior is six feet under. In an earlier Halloween continuity, Michael did end up killing his sister (no longer canon) in Halloween Resurrection, which is a terrible movie, so just forget about that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is why you’re my homie:wow:

Ain’t much out there yet. The one thing from last year that some may have forgotten, is Gordon green wanted to do two movies the first time. But then he realized that might be doing too much and he needs to see how people respond to the first movie.

Is it the same script and same idea?:lupe:

@BXKingPin82 get in here.

Also @Jello Biafra come celebrate rob zombie not getting his hands on Michael Myers again
This is literally 'breaking news' from a few hours ago. No new details on the plot or storyline yet, I've been searching my go-to sites. Nada. With the exception of casting, score, production and writers. Nothing specific..
We're going to have to add to this thread as more news gets leaked or information gets developed.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeeeah she wanted to play the granddaughter or Laurie’s daughter. I felt bad for her because she was genuinely upset about it but she’s a pro. She did done this long enough. She knows the deal
She was pushing it on playing the "granddaughter"... she's in her mid to early 40s I think. She basically drove the Hatchet franchise and was top billed in that, she should be good. She should known that they were going to let someone else have a chance.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
She was pushing it on playing the "granddaughter"... she's in her mid to early 40s I think. She basically drove the Hatchet franchise and was top billed in that, she should be good. She should known that they were going to let someone else have a chance.

I just saw her in victor Crowley and you’re right. She’s getting up there in age so yeah time to let someone new get the rub

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeeeah she wanted to play the granddaughter or Laurie’s daughter. I felt bad for her because she was genuinely upset about it but she’s a pro. She did done this long enough. She knows the deal
Did you see her tweet?.. this girl was being straight up extra, trying to strong arm her way in. :picard:That's demanding af.... "start a petition" . No chill whatsoever...

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Did you see her tweet?.. this girl was being straight up extra, trying to strong arm her way in. :picard:That's demanding af.... "start a petition" . No chill whatsoever...

See and that’s probably why they said “nah”...she went about it the wrong way. Entirely. Be chill. Be respectful. Play the game. Don’t look like you’re trying to elbow people to get your way. That makes them quick to say “fukk outta here”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
See and that’s probably why they said “nah”...she went about it the wrong way. Entirely. Be chill. Be respectful. Play the game. Don’t look like you’re trying to elbow people to get your way. That makes them quick to say “fukk outta here”
agreed. Being humble gets you a long way than not. I can see being confident and wanting your talents recognized but that tweet made me cringe. If she's going that route on social media, she must have really been on her bully behind the scenes. Respect for boundaries.