Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:stopitslime: with the age shyt.
65 to 70 ain't much of a difference age wise

so why was he killing mobs of people in Kills @ ~65, but couldn't handle a punk ass kid at 70? Even if he was "holding back"

He got his ass handed to him in the last act of Kills. Plus all those injuries and stab wounds gonna take a toll on his body over decades. :skip:

And he's eating rats since he's living in the sewer. The mu fukka was probably eating the homeless man's scraps. That's why he didn't kill him. :skip:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got his ass handed to him in the last act of Kills. Plus all those injuries and stab wounds gonna take a toll on his body over decades. :skip:

And he's eating rats since he's living in the sewer. The mu fukka was probably eating the homeless man's scraps. That's why he didn't kill him. :skip:
That narrative alone is part of the reason why most of us don’t fukk with this movie.

I definitely didn’t come into watching the last chapter of Michael vs Laurie for him to be nerfed and only have about 10 min of screen time

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
That narrative alone is part of the reason why most of us don’t fukk with this movie.

I definitely didn’t come into watching the last chapter of Michael vs Laurie for him to be nerfed and only have about 10 min of screen time

If it wasn't the last Halloween movie ever I wouldn't mind the plot at all but this wasn't a great finale

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I think this is one of the reasons people hate it so much: expecting more time on Michael vs Laurie. What did y’all want? Another movie where she’s running from him? 40 minute fight scenes?

I like how things were done differently and unexpected. It’s something we haven’t seen in this franchise. Is the movie perfect? Of course not. It has its flaws.

I’m a huge MM stan and I like how they did a version where they show he’s vulnerable and old, but he’s still Mike. It’s something we haven’t seen before.

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it wasn't the last Halloween movie ever I wouldn't mind the plot at all but this wasn't a great finale
It ain’t the last ever.. he’ll get rebooted again eventually

I think this is one of the reasons people hate it so much: expecting more time on Michael vs Laurie. What did y’all want? Another movie where she’s running from him? 40 minute fight scenes?

I like how things were done differently and unexpected. It’s something we haven’t seen in this franchise. Is the movie perfect? Of course not. It has its flaws.

I’m a huge MM stan and I like how they did a version where they show he’s vulnerable and old, but he’s still Mike. It’s something we haven’t seen before.
Didn’t need her running from him but I mean, the trailers built this up as being the big showdown to a 40 year feud then when you watch it, they only have 5 min of interaction time and Michael was barely in the movie

I get what they were trying to do but I think it was poorly executed

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It ain’t the last ever.. he’ll get rebooted again eventually

Didn’t need her running from him but I mean, the trailers built this up as being the big showdown to a 40 year feud then when you watch it, they only have 5 min of interaction time and Michael was barely in the movie

I get what they were trying to do but I think it was poorly executed

Like I said, you want more scene time between the two. What is there to show if it’s gonna be hostile EVERY time. The only way this works is if Mike kidnaps her and that would be hard to pull off right since you gotta find ways to extend the story and make it entertaining.

There’s no point to make more scene time with the 2 because we already know the story of Laurie vs. Mike. We’ve scene a few battles between the two. They’re old and not in the best shape (:skip:). The final battle was brutal with the kill. I was entertained. :ehh:

I watched this with my mom, who I’ve seen a few Halloween movies with, and she liked it. :ld:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trash. I always thought minus the trailer park shyt, rob zombie efforts weren’t bad.

Breh getting bullied by clarinet and flute players. How is that believable? :why:

This shyt I literally started googling it 45 mins in because I couldn’t believe this shyt. How did this trash get green lit?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trash. I always thought minus the trailer park shyt, rob zombie efforts weren’t bad.

Breh getting bullied by clarinet and flute players. How is that believable? :why:

This shyt I literally started googling it 45 mins in because I couldn’t believe this shyt. How did this trash get green lit?

Movie was trash as fukk. They literally could have let her burn him in the last movie. But then have rhe same ending they did in this movie as "closure". Far as Im concerned he got his ass burned up in that house. That was a great movie and great ending to me. But they never can leave well enough alone.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Movie was trash as fukk. They literally could have let her burn him in the last movie. But then have rhe same ending they did in this movie as "closure". Far as Im concerned he got his ass burned up in that house. That was a great movie and great ending to me. But they never can leave well enough alone.
Michael grabbing Laurie at the junkyard would've been the GOAT troll job ending :russ:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yea, there was no need for this movie. Kills could have been the final movie with a more satisfying ending and that would have been it. But they had to put in this crap.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Michael grabbing Laurie at the junkyard would've been the GOAT troll job ending :russ:
I was waiting for it. That shyt would have been great.

They could have had him do it though.....and then have Laurie wake up in a cold sweat...and have a real ending. At least it would have given us a thrill.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
This franchise went the way of the Disney Star Wars trilogy and the Jurassic World films. All three had the same progression if you think about it.

The first movie: Fun & safe movie with some good callbacks that generally entertains everyone.
The second movie: The installment that introduces new/weird things that divides fans and confuses general audiences.
The third movie: The incomprehensible conclusion that goes off the rails and falls off a cliff, leaving everyone disappointed.

I appreciate what they tried to accomplish with Ends, but they failed miserably. I would've respected them more if they would've just committed to the copycat killer/evil takes a new shape storyline instead of trying to do that and the Michael/Laurie fight at the end all in one movie.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This franchise went the way of the Disney Star Wars trilogy and the Jurassic World films. All three had the same progression if you think about it.

The first movie: Fun & safe movie with some good callbacks that generally entertains everyone.
The second movie: The installment that introduces new/weird things that divides fans and confuses general audiences.
The third movie: The incomprehensible conclusion that goes off the rails and falls off a cliff, leaving everyone disappointed.

I appreciate what they tried to accomplish with Ends, but they failed miserably. I would've respected them more if they would've just committed to the copycat killer/evil takes a new shape storyline instead of trying to do that and the Michael/Laurie fight at the end all in one movie.

Damn I forgot the second film wasnt the one where he got burned. So they actually shouldve stopped two movies ago:laff:. I forgot about that horrible movie where he kills the fire fighters,and gets jumped by the whole town lol.

My thing is how they started out making him "not supernatural". To having you say "hes got to be supernatural" as a viewer. Once you believe hes supernatural,all this "closure" at the end doesnt mean a damn thing. They might as well just had him use the Darth Vader choke to pull Laurie into the trash compactor like itsyoung said:mjlol:. Because we damn sure aint buying hes dead now.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prolly one of my biggest disappointments of a franchise as a fan. 1st movie was solid, then shyt went completely off the rails after that. Absolutely who sat back watched this and said “this some good material”? Whoever that was I hope they aren’t a parent or in a relationship cause I would NEVER trust them with life decisions after this shyt.