CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I just told you how.

The movie was meant to be a horror movie yet had zero horror and instead more comedy. 95% Michaels kills are off screen.

WHAT COMEDY?

THE KNIFE THROUGH THE
BACK OF THE NECK WAS
ONE OF THE BEST KILLS MICHAEL
EVER HAD SO IT MADE UP
FOR THE OFF SCREEN shyt.
:devil:
:evil:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Things I wonder what happens off screen

Like Did Corey and Mike drive to that doctor house together? Did Mike drive or ride shotgun?Or did Corey give Mike directions and told him to meet him there?

I wish it was a deleted scene on some Pulp Fiction shyt where they talking in the car about how ducked up their lives are lol

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Things I wonder what happens off screen

Like Did Corey and Mike drive to that doctor house together? Did Mike drive or ride shotgun?Or did Corey give Mike directions and told him to meet him there?

I wish it was a deleted scene on some Pulp Fiction shyt where they talking in the car about how ducked up their lives are lol

:dame: CORY HAD A MOTORCYCLE
NOT A CAR....

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

:dame: CORY HAD A MOTORCYCLE
NOT A CAR....

fox-and-the-hound-roadtrip.gif

:sas1:

:hubie:

:troll:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It would've been a good twist in this new trilogy if it was revealed that the mask that Michael wore when he killed his sister and his go to mask in 1978 were both distributed by the Silver Shamrock Company and there were more nefarious purposes going on beyond what people knew. But alas. That idea/theory has flown by the wayside now.
Sounds like DGG was about to do just that.

Joshua Encinias: “You use the same blue font from Halloween III: Season of the Witch to open Halloween Ends, and to me, it’s letting us know that your part three is not going to go the way we think. What else from Season of the Witch influenced Ends?”

David Gordon Green: “There was an ending I wrote, that we never filmed, and it takes place at Silver Shamrock factory as it was spitting out witch, skeleton, and jack-o-lanterns masks… and then it started spitting out Michael Myers masks. I had a temptation to go there, but at the end of the day, I thought that’s just fan service for people who know what Silver Shamrock is. It was in every draft of the script ever published [Laughs.] but we never filmed it.”

Would’ve been just another inconsistency in a film that already had too many.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Laurie moved to her neighborhood

Not her neighbor the whole time

LAURIES HOUSE WAS
IN THE WOODS IN THE 1ST 2 MOVIES...

LUNELL LIVED ON MICHAELS OLD BLOCK...