Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Exactly it made ZERO SENSE.

These new movies clearly require the viewer to know about the original sequels and what Michael did in them to an extent. Even though they ignored the sequels which is crazy :mjlol:

Because if you only watched the 1978 movie or just started with 2018, you would think why does this regular killer even haunt a town after 40 damn years? why are they treating him like this repeat mass murdere?r :dead:
I could see it...Haddonfield a small town, so his one night became that of legend.

plus w/ laurie sticking around and getting the rep of the crazy chick, that only made the legend grow

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Exactly it made ZERO SENSE.

These new movies clearly require the viewer to know about the original sequels and what Michael did in them to an extent. Even though they ignored the sequels which is crazy :mjlol:

Because if you only watched the 1978 movie or just started with 2018, you would think why does this regular killer even haunt a town after 40 damn years? why are they treating him like this repeat mass murderer? :dead:

David Gordon Green wanted to have his Halloween cake and eat it too. Showed a complete disrespect for the sequels (until he jammed em all in one movie) yet wanted to capitalize off all that history, which, again, doesn't exist in his universe.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I could see it...Haddonfield a small town, so his one night became that of legend.

plus w/ laurie sticking around and getting the rep of the crazy chick, that only made the legend grow

MOST OF THOSE PPL
WERE KIDS OR
WERENT EVEN ALIVE WHEN
THAT shyt HAPPENED.

THEY NOT THINKING
ABOUT THAT shyt 40 YRS LATER.

LAURIE IS THE ONLY ONE
WHO WOULD REALISTICALLY
THINK ABOUT IT.

:devil:
:evil:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

MOST OF THOSE PPL
WERE KIDS OR
WERENT EVEN ALIVE WHEN
THAT shyt HAPPENED.

THEY NOT THINKING

LAURIE IS THE ONLY ONE
WHO WOULD REALISTICALLY
THINK ABOUT IT.

and she was

but even if they were kids / not born

you didn't grow up w/ local urban legends and shyt? shyt way beyond when you born, but you knew that shyt anyway?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
and she was

but even if they were kids / not born

you didn't grow up w/ local urban legends and shyt? shyt way beyond when you born, but you knew that shyt anyway?

YOU KNOW ABOUT IT
BUT IT DOESNT TRAMATIZE YOU
AND HAUNT THE AREA FOR 40 YRS.

HE KILLED A FEW PPL
AND HES SITTING IN JAIL.

IF HE NEVER GOT CAUGHT
YOU WOULD HAVE A POINT.

nikkaS WOULD BE SHOOK
EVERY HALLOWEEN.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, brehs. Are these movies really that bad? Was thinking of running all three over the next couple of weeks.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

He killed three people, he's not becoming this borderline mythological town legend off that :comeon:

Michael was also an escaped patient from a mental hospital which they all know. It would be viewed nothing more than a mad man getting loose and killing people before being sent back inside. They would not view him as this methodical inhuman mass killer which he became in the original sequels.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

YOU KNOW ABOUT IT
BUT IT DOESNT TRAMATIZE YOU
AND HAUNT THE AREA FOR 40 YRS.

HE KILLED A FEW PPL
AND HES SITTING IN JAIL.

IF HE NEVER GOT CAUGHT
YOU WOULD HAVE A POINT.

nikkaS WOULD BE SHOOK
EVERY HALLOWEEN.

He killed three people, he's not becoming this borderline mythological town legend off that :comeon:

Michael was also an escaped patient from a mental hospital which they all know. It would be viewed nothing more than a mad man getting loose and killing people before being sent back inside. They would not view him as this methodical inhuman mass killer which he became in the original sequels.
I'll blame laurie's dumbass for that. her sticking around and probably going bat shyt crazy over it grew it to legendary status.

had she moved, haddonfield would've forgotten

Avisible Man

Daps

MOST OF THOSE PPL
WERE KIDS OR
WERENT EVEN ALIVE WHEN
THAT shyt HAPPENED.

THEY NOT THINKING

LAURIE IS THE ONLY ONE
WHO WOULD REALISTICALLY
THINK ABOUT IT.

Just like in IT Chapter 2. The Losers who moved away damn near forgot about that summer and Pennywise. They probably dealing with repressed memories. It's probably the same thing for the kids in Haddonfield. Lindsey and Tommy could move on but then, 40 years later, that night came flooding back on Halloween for them.

Laurie stayed in Haddonfield and was preparing for Mike's escape. She did her research and knew that Loomis was gone and when Mike was getting transferred. Trained her daughter and made her house a Myers Trap.

Same-ish shyt happened with Mike Hanlon in IT. He stayed in Derry unlike the others. He never forgot and was getting prepared for Pennywise's return. Lived in the library and did all kinds of research. Met with shamans. Took peyote and shyt to see the light on how to defeat that mothafukka.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just like in IT Chapter 2. The Losers who moved away damn near forgot about that summer and Pennywise. They probably dealing with repressed memories. It's probably the same thing for the kids in Haddonfield. Lindsey and Tommy could move on but then, 40 years later, that night came flooding back on Halloween for them.

Laurie stayed in Haddonfield and was preparing for Mike's escape. She did her research and knew that Loomis was gone and when Mike was getting transferred. Trained her daughter and made her house a Myers Trap.

Same-ish shyt happened with Mike Hanlon in IT. He stayed in Derry unlike the others. He never forgot and was getting prepared for Pennywise's return. Lived in the library and did all kinds of research. Met with shamans. Took peyote and shyt to see the light on how to defeat that mothafukka.

DUDE IT WAS SOME TYPE
OF MAGICAL MONSTER WHO
HAD KILLED KIDS FOR A HUNDRED YRS.

MICHAEL WAS JUST
A nikka WHO KILLED
A FEW PPL AND GOT SENT TO JAIL
IN THIS TIMELINE.

THERE WAS ZERO REASON
TO PREPARE FOR HIS ESCAPE
AND HE HAD NO IDEA
WHO LAURIE WAS.

EVEN YOU ARE MERGING
THIS MIKE WITH THE SUPERNATURAL MIKE
FROM THE OTHER TIMELINES.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

THERE WAS ZERO REASON
AND HE HAD NO IDEA
WHO LAURIE WAS.

EVEN YOU ARE MERGING

it's been a minute since i seen 2018...but mike being transfered was a well known thing right? like it was a planned date?

I could see laurie being the one to plan cause she was so trauamatized and shyt and crazy.

It is a little far fetched that she'd know exactly that he'd wreck the bus then escape and shyt though...I don't exactly remember the escape but it was more of a chanced thing wasn't it? They stopped on the side then hell broke loose?

Avisible Man

Daps

DUDE IT WAS SOME TYPE
OF MAGICAL MONSTER WHO
HAD KILLED KIDS FOR A HUNDRED YRS.

MICHAEL WAS JUST
A nikka WHO KILLED
A FEW PPL AND GOT SENT TO JAIL
IN THIS TIMELINE.

THERE WAS ZERO REASON
AND HE HAD NO IDEA
WHO LAURIE WAS.

EVEN YOU ARE MERGING

My comparing Magical Pennywise with Mike is not me merging Mike with the supernatural Mike from the other timelines. My prior comments make it very clear that I know this Mike is not that Mike. I was comparing Laurie and Mike Hanlon preparing despite everyone else involved from Halloween 78 and IT not, after 27 / 40 years passing.

Laurie and Mike believed that these Boogeyman would return and they were right. This is despite Mike being locked up and Pennywise looking like he was killed.

I already agreed with you in a prior post where I pasted Dave's conversation covering this exact topic, which you dapped. But it's about what Laurie believes. Dave knows it's preposterous and we know it's preposterous.