Half of ICP being a pedo (Juggalo Fred come on down)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
i know what you're saying, but it's not this forum. it's society in general. i'm all for cracking down on people who violate in this area, but it has gotten to a point where people aren't even thinking anymore and operation on just pure emotion.

a minor is anyone under 18 years old.
If you look up the word "pedophile", it's attraction to 13 years or younger.
14 is older than 13.
ICP guy is attracted to minors, but his attraction to a 14 year old is LEGALLY considered a "pedophile".
This is absolutely not my opinion. it's court of law.
These are the facts judges base information off of.
This is some sick shyt to admit to the public. But I'm glad he did cause now we can get the authorities to act on this and do an investigation.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Yeah you're a smart dumb nikka, and you're fukked up. You're not even worth arguing with. Anyone who runs into a thread about an adult pursuing minors, and cares more about terminology rather than the disgusting shyt at at hand speaks volumes.

You say projection and you have no idea what that means you weird mf.
I didn't even bother to read. I'm just replying to let you know this out of respect.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Because you and the rest of medical psychiatry terminology illiterate gang is stuck in stupid.

You mad at me like I made the term, "Hebephile" up.

I'm not an advocate for any of these philes as they are sex crimes against children prebescent and early prebescent children who are under age and cannot legally consent to sex with adults over the age of 18.
Pre-meditated murder? self-defense? it doesn't matter! it's the same thing! :snoop:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Thats cause these Negroes know:

1). BOTH are heinous acts against Humanity
2). One is worse than the other and they want BOTH to be seen as equal due to the fact that they are crimes of sexual acts against children.

I understand their frustration but words have meaning and they gotta stop with the misappropriation of applying "PEDOPHILE" to all sex crimes against minors under 18.

You wouldn't call serial killer a murderer and Vice Versa.

1. You can get bushed for such a controversial argument if it goes on long enough, don't crash out.

2. I totally agree with you, it's not the same. A radical opinion I have is that, alcohol/marijuana consumption and military service, should be raised to the age of 25. Especially in this era, full recognition as an autonomous adult should be a tier system from the ages of 21 to 25 when our brains are fully developed.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
1. You can get bushed for such a controversial argument if it goes on long enough, don't crash out.

2. I totally agree with you, it's not the same. A radical opinion I have is that, alcohol, marijuana consumption and military service, should be raised to the age of 25. Especially in this era, full recognition as an autonomous adult should be a tier system from the ages of 21 to 25 when our brains are fully developed.
Aight...I'm done then. I said enough anyway.