Half of ICP being a pedo (Juggalo Fred come on down)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
i don't even point this out anymore, because people somehow come up with the logical that you're somehow a pedophile just by pointing out usage of the correct terms.

Yes, it's still fukked up if he's going after minors, but lusting over a teenager is absolutely not the same thing as lusting over an actual child. They're both illegal AND BOTH fukkED UP, but in their minds, a man going after a 17 and a 5 year old is the same thing :why:

nikka stop.

You're dapping him and talking about being attracted to a 17 year old when he, himself, said a hebephile is being attracted to ages between 11-14.

do y'all even read the posts you're agreeing with and dapping up?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
i don't even point this out anymore, because people somehow come up with the logical that you're somehow a pedophile just by pointing out usage of the correct terms.

Yes, it's still fukked up if he's going after minors, but lusting over a teenager is absolutely not the same thing as lusting over an actual child. They're both illegal AND BOTH fukkED UP, but in their minds, a man going after a 17 and a 5 year old is the same thing :why:
Some people are fukking idiots.

Murder < Serial Killer....

That's like me calling every murder a serial killer..people would correct. Both are heinous acts. But they would never confuse the two.

But when it comes to sex crimes against children...logic be damned.

They acting like I'm advocating for him to not be flamed and jailed for his illegal offenses.

Sometimes I think on this forum we are dealing with fukking idiots.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
see? they already on yo ass simply for using the correct terms :russ:
Thats cause these Negroes know:

1). BOTH are heinous acts against Humanity
2). One is worse than the other and they want BOTH to be seen as equal due to the fact that they are crimes of sexual acts against children.

I understand their frustration but words have meaning and they gotta stop with the misappropriation of applying "PEDOPHILE" to all sex crimes against minors under 18.

You wouldn't call serial killer a murderer and Vice Versa.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
nikka stop.

You're dapping him and talking about being attracted to a 17 year old when he, himself, said a hebephile is being attracted to ages between 11-14.

do y'all even read the posts you're agreeing with and dapping up?
nah i actually didn't read that :patrice: :mjlol:

my example was just speaking theoretically though and it's true. i had a male track coach that got caught fukkin a 16 year old student and while fukked up, he was called a pedo which just made me think he was with children and not teenagers :yeshrug: it happens all the time.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
What don't you understand that the medical distinction is largely irrelevant to public opinion of him being interested in underage girls.

There's literally no reason to argue the distinction to all of us like we're medically diagnosing him or like that distinction matters to us or the legal system.

It's a weird ass pedantic argument that serves no purpose but to make you look a way after consistently doing so like you're drawing a difference between the two.

You're an artist. Not a licensed psychiatrist so what does this even matter to you unless...
I ain't even read all of that cause you are erroneously irate and tryna say some shyt that has 0 to do with me calling him the correct HEINOUS term.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
). One is worse than the other and they want BOTH to be seen as equal due to the fact that they are crimes of sexual acts against children.

You are talking about 11-14 year olds. How the fukk aren't they both absolutely abhorrent. You have a sliding scale of attraction to minors? They're absolutely both equal, you fukking weirdo

This is your defense?

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
No where did I advocate for this scumbag. All I said was use the correct term to apply to this b*stard.

You are projecting

What projection? :mjlol:

You came into the thread not denouncing this disgusting b*stard, but trying to be pedantic like we give a fukk weird ass nikka.

We know the difference, both are disgusting. Like I said something is wrong with you.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
nah i actually didn't read that :patrice: :mjlol:

my example was just speaking theoretically though and it's true. i had a male track coach that got caught fukkin a 16 year old student and while fukked up, he was called a pedo which just made me think he was with children and not teenagers :yeshrug: it happens all the time.
16 is the legal age of Consent in DC, MD, NY, VA and couple of other places.

As I said numerous times on this very forum, they need to make all age of consent 18 yrs of age.

The fact that they haven't shows you that this country has a problem with sexualizing children.

I once wrote museum board of curators to get rid of cherubs art works when I was in college cause it depict nude children.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
You are talking about 11-14 year olds. How the fukk aren't they both absolutely abhorrent. You have a sliding scale of attraction to minors? They're absolutely both equal, you fukking weirdo

This is your defense?
Sir...you are being egregious as fukk.

I called both acts heinous and crimes agaisnt humanity.

Im just using the correct term and yall tryna act like I'm advocating.

This is pure ignorance on your behalf. Not mine.

Cut the foolishness out.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Sir...you are being egregious as fukk.

I called both acts heinous and crimes agaisnt humanity.

Im just using the correct term and yall tryna act like advocating.

Cut the foolishness out.

After being called out and you're still being a fukking weirdo about it.

16 is the legal age of Consent in DC, MD, NY, VA and couple of other places.

You don't even seem to understand the concept of age of consent with is between that age and 18 years old. Your first thought of high schoolers having sex is America sexualizing children because of that alone.

I'm off this because this interaction might get me on a watchlist. You're fukking wyling is all imma say

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hebephilia is 11-14 years of age.....

Yall stay misappropriating medical psychiatry terms.....
1) who cares about terminology ? Its sick either way, why was this a concern of yours ?
2) never heard Hebephilia ever in my life before this post... theyre children man, its pedo shyt :sitdown: why do you know this term :sitdown:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
What projection? :mjlol:

You came into the thread not denouncing this disgusting b*stard, but trying to be pedantic like we give a fukk weird ass nikka.

We know the difference, both are disgusting. Like I said something is wrong with you.

You def are projecting.

Answer this....what did I say wrong?

"He is a lover of sex crimes against 14 yrs old teenager girls."

Reread that entire sentence until you understand

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Some people are fukking idiots.

Murder < Serial Killer....

That's like me calling every murder a serial killer..people would correct. Both are heinous acts. But they would never confuse the two.

But when it comes to sex crimes against children...logic be damned.

They acting like I'm advocating for him to not be flamed and jailed for his illegal offenses.

Sometimes I think on this forum we are dealing with fukking idiots.
i know what you're saying, but it's not this forum. it's society in general. i'm all for cracking down on people who violate in this area, but it has gotten to a point where people aren't even thinking anymore and operation on just pure emotion.

a minor is anyone under 18 years old.
If you look up the word "pedophile", it's attraction to 13 years or younger.
14 is older than 13.
ICP guy is attracted to minors, but his attraction to a 14 year old is LEGALLY considered a "pedophile".
This is absolutely not my opinion. it's court of law.
These are the facts judges base information off of.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
After being called out and you're still being a fukking weirdo about it.

You don't even seem to understand the concept of age of consent with is between that age and 18 years old. Your first thought of high schoolers having sex is America sexualizing children because of that alone.
Because you and the rest of medical psychiatry terminology illiterate gang is stuck on stupid.

You mad at me like I made the term, "Hebephile" up.

I'm not an advocate for any of these philes as they are sex crimes against children prebescent and early prebescent children who are under age and cannot legally consent to sex with adults over the age of 18.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
You def are projecting.

Answer this....what did I say wrong?

"He is a lover of sex crimes against 14 yrs old teenager girls."

Reread that entire sentence until you understand

Yeah you're a smart dumb nikka, and you're fukked up. You're not even worth arguing with. Anyone who runs into a thread about an adult pursuing minors, and cares more about terminology rather than the disgusting shyt at hand speaks volumes.

You say projection and you have no idea what that means you weird mf.