Half of ICP being a pedo (Juggalo Fred come on down)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Pedophile babble.

I know you're not new to the Internet so you know literally every single time somebody tries to draw this distinction that it never ever goes in their favor.

It's just a weird ass thing to say to draw a difference between a nikka liking actual children vs 11-14 (to you) which no matter what is still horrible and weird as fukk

And you're the art nikka lmaooooo

Why the fukk do some of ya'll with personas you're tryna build a career off of (like the anime nikka) come here and say the wildest shyt like people should support it? And this ain't the first time you've said some wild shyt and been called out for - I think it may have the Elon/Twitter/racism thing.

Stop posting and go back to painting my nikka
I ain't even read all that....the correct diagnosis is

Hebephile....

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Then say that ..but calling someone a pedophile who isn't a pedophile is a serious offense...

He is a Hebephile....

both are fukking illegal and mean you're attracted to underage girls. you really think most people know or even care about the difference a few years make when you're still talking about underaged children?

saying you're attracted to a 11-14 year old is serious.

what are you doing? why are you defending this like this?

You're acting like he was caught talking to a 17 year old or something

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Low Quality Posting
both are fukking illegal and mean you're attracted to underage girls. you really think most people know or even care about the difference a few years make when you're still talking about underaged children?

saying you're attracted to a 11-14 year old is serious.

what are you doing? why are you defending this like this?

You're acting like he was caught talking to a 17 year old or something
I'm not arguing that it's not illegal. This is a far reach.

There is a vast difference outside of illegality of the both psychiatry medical terminology and yall getting mad at me for calling him a Hebephile.

Both are illegal and should stay illegal.

What don't yall understand about that shyt?

He is a Hebephile. He isn't a pedo. He is a Hebephile.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Hebephilia is 11-14 years of age.....

Yall stay misappropriating medical psychiatry terms.....
i don't even point this out anymore, because people somehow come up with the logical that you're somehow a pedophile just by pointing out usage of the correct terms.

Yes, it's still fukked up if he's going after minors, but lusting over a teenager is absolutely not the same thing as lusting over an actual child. They're both illegal AND BOTH fukkED UP, but in their minds, a man going after a 17 and a 5 year old is the same thing :why:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Hebephilia is 11-14 years of age.....

Yall stay misappropriating medical psychiatry terms.....
Not surprised at the two ppl who dapped this

I was 12; hebe, pedo, geronto, whatever the fukk, if you sexually assualt children or harbor an urge, syntax doesn''t make a god damn difference

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

There is a vast difference outside of illegality of the both psychiatry medical terminology and yall getting mad at me for calling him a Hebephile.

What don't you understand that the medical distinction is largely irrelevant to public opinion of him being interested in underage girls.

There's literally no reason to argue the distinction to all of us like we're medically diagnosing him or like that distinction matters to us or the legal system.

It's a weird ass pedantic argument that serves no purpose but to make you look a way after consistently doing so like you're drawing a difference between the two.

You're an artist. Not a licensed psychiatrist so what does this even matter to you unless...

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

see? they already on yo ass simply for using the correct terms :russ: