Half of ICP being a pedo (Juggalo Fred come on down)

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
12407 messages over 8 years = 1550ish posts a year

6328 messages over 4 (almost hitting 5) = 1584ish posts a year

No wonder your stupid ass is agreeing with him

I'm not making fun of how much you comment, my point is you've been engaged enough to be categorized :yeshrug:

Also, yeah he's being pedantic, but it is different, which is why real pedophiles are given harsher sentences. fukk anyone that would victimize a minor, literally everyone itt agrees. The problem is the hysteria that comes with discussing this topic, it's immature. Words have meanings, grow up.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
nah i actually didn't read that :patrice: :mjlol:

my example was just speaking theoretically though and it's true. i had a male track coach that got caught fukkin a 16 year old student and while fukked up, he was called a pedo which just made me think he was with children and not teenagers :yeshrug: it happens all the time.

13 is a teenager, is that not still a child?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I'm not making fun of how much you comment, my point is you've been engaged enough to be categorized :yeshrug:

Also, yeah he's being pedantic, but it is different, which is why real pedophiles are given harsher sentences. fukk anyone that would victimize a minor, literally everyone itt agrees. The problem is the hysteria that comes with discussing this topic, it's immature. Words have meanings, grow up.

I know, I edited my post after seeing your others.

Do you have ANY literal proof showing that someone that raped a 11 year old got a harsher sentence than someone that raped a 10 year old because of the 1 year old age difference that literally only exists in psychiatry?

To add on top of that for y'all "smart" nikkas, hebephile isn't even in the DSM, which is the medically used reference for diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. It wasn't added, got a lot of heat and generally hasn't been adopted in mental health when it comes to sexual perversions or mental issues.

Which is why it's also weird as fukk when it's brought up. Hell, ephebophilia (sexual attraction to 15-17 years old) isn't even classified but way more understandable, as wrong as that attraction is.

There is no legal or mental health diagnosis for hebephilia. Its only popular on the Internet for nikkas that are attracted to young girls and don't wanna be called pedophiles.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
nah i actually didn't read that

my example was just speaking theoretically though and it's true. i had a male track coach that got caught fukkin a 16 year old student and while fukked up, he was called a pedo which just made me think he was with children and not teenagers it happens all the time.

It's an emotional topic, which is completely understandable. Same as the death penalty threads, people put themselves in the position of being a family member of the victim and don't give a fukk about any specific definitions. But if you want to have a serious discussion, you do have to draw that line.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
@Thick_Necc_Jenkins

6XdymE8.gif

Say good night, you fat fakkit :umad:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I know, I edited my post after seeing your others.

Do you have ANY literal proof showing that someone that raped a 11 year old got a harsher sentence than someone that raped a 10 year old because of the 1 year old age difference that literally only exists in psychiatry?

To add on top of that for y'all "smart" nikkas, hebephile isn't even in the DSM, which is the medically used reference for diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. It wasn't added, got a lot of heat and generally hasn't been adopted in mental health when it comes to sexual perversions or mental issues.

Which is why it's also weird as fukk when it's brought up. Hell, ephebophilia (sexual attraction to 15-17 years old) isn't even classified but way more understandable, as wrong as that attraction is.

There is no legal or mental health diagnosis for hebephilia. Its only popular on the Internet for nikkas that are attracted to young girls and don't wanna be called pedophiles.

It's hypocritical to rail against @Dont@Me being pedantic while also invoking the DSM in a semantical argument, the point is there's a difference and being against the conflation of those words is not in any way defending sexual assault. It's an argument against sensationalism and hysteria, like I said before referencing the murder fantasies that are posted when someone argues against the death penalty. It's a dark age mentality.

To answer your first question, if you want to see the disparity in sentencing look up the sex offenders in your area, all those old cacs are on probation for molestation/rape after being in jail for decades. People who victimize teens don't do that type of time, you see very few men in their 20's or 30's on the citizen app.