Half of black Millennials make less than 15k a year.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Millennials are anyone from 18-35. So you have a huge chunk that are still in school or just outta school.
So it’s not shocking at all.

One would think, right??? That's why I'm stressing the details :ohlawd: #receipts
QDseN2k.png

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
that just means HS and college kids working part time are counted

That just means a lot of kids who aren't making shyt part-time are thumbing the scales :comeon: more focus is being put on "millennials" than what it actually means in this case and who it applies to, but that's Tone and Yvette's entire schtick :russell: of course HS and college kids are making less.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black people have been duped into thinking they were making it. A "black " President. Professional sports teams dominated by African Americans, Africans or Afro Latinos. Popular culture heavily influenced by hip-hop, an aesthetic created and still heavily curated by black people. We are the "IT" people of this world, yet we are at the bottom in every respect. Without us, this society would be the definition of mayyonaise and white bread, as bland as it gets, and we aren't seeing anything for it. It's going to get so much worse, in a stunningly short period of time, as long as Trump is in office. A lot of black people in America have no idea that we are presently being targeted for extermination. :francis:
Many people do not know how to monetize their ideas. Nor do they have access to capital to fund them.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Meanwhile, 80% of TheColi claim to live the high life and making bank. What a place to be :blessed:

Play around with those charts.

If you’re a young Black man making more than $50k, you are in the top 10% of Black men our age.

If you’re making $75k, you’re a 3 percenter among young Black men.

Just goes to show you how :duck: the 6-6-6 gang is here on the board!

Somehow, most of the 2% of young Black males earning more than $100k per year post on TheColi. :troll:

Do you have doubts about the success stories we daily hear here on Thecoli? :troll:

TheColi is the only group going toe t toe with the Illuminati.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I honestly don't believe this. I know way too many black people doing better than 15k. Which part of the country is bringing these stats down?

I mean you can work at walmart and make more than 15k a year in most of the country.

What Percent Are You?

It's a graph from 2016 using 2014 data.
It counts millennials as everyone born after 1980. Everyone in that rang is counted over the age of 16 who reported over $0 in income.

I'd love to have seen what the numbers would have looked like if kids had their own category instead of dragging the other numbers down. :beli:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
This is where capitalism snd irrational hope leads you.

And I'm willing to bet the majority of those making poverty wages are still pro capitalism for some odd reason

Stockholm syndrome is alive and well

You made it back huh? :ehh: Cherokee D'Ass is a capitalist too. Ain't no problems there tho, is it?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I don't know why this is so hard for a lot of people to accept. Black people are struggling, and it's only getting worse.
I am online a lot. Have you ever tried playing with a how much home you can afford calculator? Can you imagine the mortgage you can afford when you make $15K?

All joking aside: where does a person who makes $15k live? How much is their rent?

But Jeff Bezos has $160 Billion though.